Rally Northern Bring & Buy,Flog it Fix it Fish it . 26/7/2016 TO 31/7/2016 (1 Viewer)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Whilst sitting having a coffee with Terry & Ginny one morning at Southport we got chatting about a follow on meet from York . We came up with this meet . A friend of Terry's has a couple of fields and small fishing lakes . We only have 30 places which sadly have all gone as word got round very quickly on fun as it does whilst at Southport.
We will however start a reserve list incase of cancellations . Plus i'm very sure another meet will happen in the near future

Venue .
OakTree Fishery, Graiselound DN9 2NQ Nr Haxey .Doncaster
£4 FISHING PER DAY
£5 CAMPING NO ELECTRIC
£9 CAMPING WITH ELECTRIC

Attendies

1 @Terry
2 @bobnden
3 @Late Starting
4 @Ambilkate
5 @Teasy2007
6 @movan
7 @archie2000
8 @beerdrinker1
9 @hoot007
10 @dabhand
11 @Malcolm Bolt
12 @roncab
13 @Jimbohorlicks
14 @jo-ca
15 @daveandsan
16 @Carol
17 @Simson
18 @Wendo
19 @Cal54 ehu like
20 @Hyacinth 1
21 @aidan
22 @lugnutt
23 @JockandRita
24. @toledo
25. @Debs
26 @middle east driver
27 @Busman
28 @DavidG58
29 @Steve
30 @Al-Di

Reserve list

2 @Wildge ehu needed
3 @Don Quixote
4. @parknride ehu like
5. @treetops1
6. @SUGGY
7. @Trixie

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks Terry and Kate. Did you mention we can sell stuff too? Or am I halucinating on fresh air again.. :) ... Looks good value for money. I have just won 5 pounds on lottery so first night paid for. :)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Thanks Terry and Kate. Did you mention we can sell stuff too? Or am I halucinating on fresh air again.. :) ... Looks good value for money. I have just won 5 pounds on lottery so first night paid for. :)
Isn't the title a bit of a hint Joy?:blush: :D (Sorry!)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Isn't the title a bit of a hint Joy?:blush: :D (Sorry!)

Hey ... we women are supposed to stick together!! :) x

In defence of any dumb blondes I must add I am flat on back on the bed in mh in agony with damaged spine and have taken happy pills ... :)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hey ... we women are supposed to stick together!! :) x

In defence of any dumb blondes I must add I am flat on back on the bed in mh in agony with damaged spine and have taken happy pills ... :)
I can't 'like' that with you flat on your back:unsure: :).....hope you're feeling more with it soon... X

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Can you add us to the reserve list please x

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi and a big thanks to Kate @Ambilkate for all this hard work she is putting into this meet for myself and Bob @bobnden
I would like to point out that no one is receiving free pitch or getting paid in any form -WE ARE ALL PAYING the same, including me Bob and Kate with nothing added for charity etc but any monies over from Bacon butties or donations will go to AIR AMBULANCE
BIG THANKS to everyone Esp Kate who will be your Marshall if she has not had a nervous breakdown :D
terry

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Kate, would like EHU if available but fully appreciate that some people may need this facility whereas I would just like it.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi there are at least 5 points --They are on the top pond which sounds out of the way but from the furthest point is only about 75 yds away less than a min walk -the leccy is on the CL type bit of the site around the top pond -rally field is just below and to the right of the top pond with a S shaped snake pond to the left and above the rally field -All about 350 mtrs tucked away from roads etc in what is a tranquil and lovely spot when the sun shines (I have ordered that);)
but if not then Bob has a large marquee /tent that we can use (y)
With only 30 vans we can basically do as we like and word of mouth will takes seconds to spread if anyone feels they want to organise anything feel free -I have already organised Les for the BBQ ing if @Debs has told him ;):LOL:We are in the middle of nowhere yet not that far from civilisation ;)This will be Bobs and myself s first go at organising a Fun rally along with help from Kate and Bill (see Bill you have been dragged in without knowing ;))so I hope everyone enjoys it :LOL:
@bobnden will be able to throw more info on this as Bob looks after the site when Andy goes on holidays
terry

Last edited:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I think the nearest pub is a good mile away but
@bobnden knows this area a lot better than me :D plus he knows the pubs ;)The site is about 2 miles from Misterton to the left and to the right prob 4/5 miles into Donny -Bob will shed more light on Chinese resteraunts-pubs etc-- I intend to take what I need with me and if I have to will use the van to go into town (y)
terry

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi there are at least 5 points --They are on the top pond which sounds out of the way but from the furthest point is only about 75 yds away less than a min walk -the leccy is on the CL type bit of the site around the top pond -rally field is just below and to the right of the top pond with a S shaped snake pond to the left and above the rally field -All about 350 mtrs tucked away from roads etc in what is a tranquil and lovely spot when the sun shines (I have ordered that);)
but if not then Bob has a large marquee /tent that we can use (y)
With only 30 vans we can basically do as we like and word of mouth will takes seconds to spread if anyone feels they want to organise anything feel free -I have already organised Les for the BBQ ing if @Debs has told him ;):LOL:We are in the middle of nowhere yet not that far from civilisation ;)This will be Bobs and myself s first go at organising a Fun rally along with help from Kate and Bill (see Bill you have been dragged in without knowing ;))so I hope everyone enjoys it :LOL:
@bobnden will be able to throw more info on this as Bob looks after the site when Andy goes on holidays
terry

Bill don't mind helping Debs hubby with BBQ or anything else Terry ;) xxx

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
When we are getting closer to this meet I will be putting on a list for who want pork pies ect ;) that's if Terry can cope with the demand lol ;)
XKate

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Pork pies and vanilla slices no probs if you can cope with taking orders :D -Bob informs me that both the chippy and Chinese take away deliver and he assures me they are very good -When he gets home he may well add to info about pub / site

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Pork pies and vanilla slices no probs if you can cope with taking orders :D -Bob informs me that both the chippy and Chinese take away deliver and he assures me they are very good -When he gets home he may well add to info about pub / site
Isn't there a pub in that area which has it's own micro brewery? It's opposite the marina. Is that close to the camping area Terry?

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back