LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Can someone point jordano to the Rally Calendar please .. I don't know how to do it ...

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
There is also a Chester meet every Easter ... and at some point a Folk Festival meet in the Wirral.

@Wildge any suggestions. X

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
What about Grasmere, Ambleside, largish sites often used by the other reprobates e.g CCC
That's proper north west. Alternatively Southport, St Anne's.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
decide where you want to go, put it in calendar as a meet not a rally would be surprised if no one turns up.

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
There is also a Chester meet every Easter ... and at some point a Folk Festival meet in the Wirral.

@Wildge any suggestions. X
Chester is a washout. Expect to be pulled off by a tractor. We went this year and the field was a lake (apparently usual) however the MHF members comradeship was brilliant. Great nights in the marquee and a good foodfest. The clever ones pitched on hard camping areas or on the approach road away from the MHF area. You would have to be there to appreciate what i am saying. Would we go again. Yes if it had not rained for at least a week. Prefer not to have my van pulled to bits by a tractor.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Chester is a washout. Expect to be pulled off by a tractor. We went this year and the field was a lake (apparently usual) however the MHF members comradeship was brilliant. Great nights in the marquee and a good foodfest. The clever ones pitched on hard camping areas or on the approach road away from the MHF area. You would have to be there to appreciate what i am saying. Would we go again. Yes if it had not rained for at least a week. Prefer not to have my van pulled to bits by a tractor.

You won't need to worry to much because I'm not doing it again. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
Carol. This wasnt a slur on you. You and the team did an excellent job and we all thank you from the bottom of our hearts. It is just the weather and why Chester Racecourse dont put grids down on the field like the approach road ???
I Wonder if the tractor driver is on the exec committee! As said. The nights in the marquee were great as was the food fest.
My comments were not directed to you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back