norfolkline ferries (1 Viewer)

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
norfolkline seem to have got their act together again.
return trip in july, motorhome+2 people and car trailer on 6am sailing..........£129 return.

motorhome+2 people............2am sailing..... £86 return.

p+o northsea hull/zeebruge...............£540 return !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Papa £60 surcharge for RV's on all sailings. :cry: last two years P&O have been about the cheapest, and with more socially acceptable sailing times. ::bigsmile: but there's not much in it.

Olley

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi matey
We booked our crossing for August with Sea France and our crossing was less than £120 for a 9.8 meter RV with 2 adults and 1 child crossings at 16:15 and 15:15 respectively.....
I think that is very good value, well 'appy ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi matey
We booked our crossing for August with Sea France and our crossing was less than £120 for a 9.8 meter RV with 2 adults and 1 child crossings at 16:15 and 15:15 respectively.....
I think that is very good value, well 'appy ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Keith

Dover - Calais:winky:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Keith, thanks for that I will give them a go, still got to book our ferry for the Moroccan trip.

Olley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tony Hunt

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Wimborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Im still trying to get a good price for our trip to France to meet up at Parc Verger. Our 7.5m Bessacarr plus 2 + A framed small car is coming out quite a bit dearer than keiths price on Sea France, next best Norfolkline with P&O quite a bit dearer. Gonna check out booking through one of the caravan clubs before I finally choose. In the past Ive always got cheaper rates through CCC on the phone rather than direct online.
With my missus on 3-4 months standby for a hip operation Im wondering if I should book an open ended ticket, obviously at more money just in case we have to cancel and go later.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back