Norfolk show 2021 (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
After seeing Jim’s Warner shows schedule, I tried booking the Norfolk show. Eventbrite, the ticket agents, only show daily tickets available for sale. After much frustration I managed to book the camping from 5/9th August. You go onto the main show website and click camping which bypasses eventbrite and hey presto up comes the Thursday to Monday deal. £58 (motorhome fun discount-includes) three days entry and camping for two.
I managed to follow on to Incleboro fields CAMC site afterwards as well. I believe this is now fully booked.
Any other Funsters going ?
Phil

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Wont use any of the ticket thingy's ever again. If i can't get a ticket direct from the event i wont go.
Got royally ripped off by Viagogo some time back, one of them where it looks like you are direct to event site but in fact it's through these B..........D's.
Event was The Goodwood Revival. Met my mate there who had bought the exact same weekend package, even seats close to one another, he paid 60% less than me. I felt like a right donkey.
Be careful folks.

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Viagogo are dreadful. We got caught last year paying way over on tickets for concerts at Wembley arena. In fact both the concert experiences were so dreadful we swore never to go to a big concert venue ever again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Is this Norfolk Show thing the one with cows, sheep, tractors and stuff?

OP
OP
Gaston aires
Apr 12, 2010
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
I meant Just the Norfolk show. See you there in the MHF section.
Is this Norfolk Show thing the one with cows, sheep, tractors and stuff?
You can read the information on Jim’s Warner’s shows blog. There’s a lot more than cows sheep and tractors. Entertainment, Motorhome and caravan sales and accessories, etc.

gerrym11

Free Member
Sep 18, 2020
Colchester, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Just a year
After seeing Jim’s Warner shows schedule, I tried booking the Norfolk show. Eventbrite, the ticket agents, only show daily tickets available for sale. After much frustration I managed to book the camping from 5/9th August. You go onto the main show website and click camping which bypasses eventbrite and hey presto up comes the Thursday to Monday deal. £58 (motorhome fun discount-includes) three days entry and camping for two.
I managed to follow on to Incleboro fields CAMC site afterwards as well. I believe this is now fully booked.
Any other Funsters going ?
Phil
Hi Phil, can you point me to where I can find the motorhome fun discount?

Cheers

Gerry

OP
OP
Gaston aires
Apr 12, 2010
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Hi Gerry. If you go onto the Norfolk show’s website and click “Camping” it will take you to “out and about live website“ and it will offer you the Thursday to Monday offer of £60 all in. When you book it asks if you are a member of a club. MHF is approved and will reduce the price to £58.
Phil

Last edited:

Westbarn1

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2019
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMC-T 600
Exp
Hi, I wouldn't mind going to the Norfolk show and staying over, not done this before, would some kind person post up the link for booking the camping, I've looked on line and not found it, is it on the warners webpage somewhere? Thanks.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Careful people. The 'Royal Norfolk Show' is a huge county show with animals etc and has been cancelled this year. The 'Norfolk Motorhome Show' is a Warner's show at the same venue. Nice little show and Fun are usually well represented. We should be there. Tickets I think only available through Warner's at https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/shows/show/the-norfolk-motorhome-campervan-show

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Went a couple years ago was disappointed with the show very small and a lot weren’t selling motorhome stuff but it was better than the last Kent show which had about a dozen sellers

gerrym11

Free Member
Sep 18, 2020
Colchester, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Just a year
Went a couple years ago was disappointed with the show very small and a lot weren’t selling motorhome stuff but it was better than the last Kent show which had about a dozen sellers

I reckon the traders will be desperate for business this year and will attend all the motorhome shows in numbers, well that's my theory anyway.

OP
OP
Gaston aires
Apr 12, 2010
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Hi, I wouldn't mind going to the Norfolk show and staying over, not done this before, would some kind person post up the link for booking the camping, I've looked on line and not found it, is it on the warners webpage somewhere? Thanks.
Take a look at my post to gerrym11. It will tell you what to do. Don’t use the eventbrite site for booking. Use out and about live.
Phil

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
We’re going😊 went a couple of years ago (our first rally/meet) Ska Britannia were fantastic, I believe they are there again this year👍👍👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back