Jul 17, 2017
Norwich
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
2 months
Good evening.

I like forums as a good source of information and invaluable help and join them when I can. I see there are a few motorhome forums but think the author of a book persuaded me that this is THE one to join ! Haven't used a 'Introduce Yourself' page on any forum before so here goes.........

After a disasterous weekend last year in pelting rain using a hire motorhome for the first time (LHD as well), we thought that was the end of our motorhome adventures. Had a change of mind this year and decided to buy one to make us try a bit harder. That Citroen Relay van conversion was bought 2 months ago and went out a few times and enjoyed it.

Then a friend decided he could not carry on motorhoming with his bad back and offered me his Swift Sundance. Always liked those, despite the comments about dodgy steps and all, so bought it from him/sold my other one.

Looking for a bit more stability of ownership now and time to go out and enjoy it. Had a boat on the Broads before and that was always letting me down and causing problems. I'm sure this will be a completely different experience !!

Off to the Norfolk Motorhome Show this weekend to see what I can be persuaded to spend some money on (only live 2 miles away so not taking a pitch !). And hoping to get over to Spain and Portugal next January/February if brave enough......

And yes....I will be paying my subs shortly !

Steve

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
I'm sure I bought one of your CDs.;)

Call over to the Motorhomefun area at the show and introduce yourself personally(y)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Welcome to the forum Steve
Frome the wild brunch
Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

ymfb

Free Member
Jun 16, 2017
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham
Exp
Since 2009
Welcome, we like Narfuk, rellys near Hingham so had many holidays between Hunstanton and Cromer. Never found the right site though.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

Wyn

Dergrowler

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 7, 2013
Banbury, Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class, Hymer B578
Exp
Since 2013
:hiya2::welco: Yes do try and come and see the funsters pitch at the show. There will always be someone around their vans. So come and introduce your self.

We only live 20 miles from the show but still take the van it's great value and good fun

Regards

David

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:hiya2: Steve, welcome to the fun (y) If you're not sure about any aspect of the forums, check out the FAQ

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
:hi2: Steve and :pink: from down the road.

There will be around 100 Funster motorhomes at Norwich show this weekend so come on over and say hello .. there's always somebody around for a chat.(y)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Welcome @seasicksteve , you have found the best mohome forum well worth the small investment.
Good luck at Costessey , we will be there with hands firmly in pockets ;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back