Rally Norfolk Motorhome Show 2019 (1 Viewer)

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Home safe and sound with just but a shower mat to challenge my wallet. I think we all got away lightly with the weather too. The marshalls did an excellent job, and did it very patiently. Thank you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We also arrived home with no problems. Many thanks to our partners in crime in the grand plan of siting Funsters where they didn't want to be: Mike and Loueen aka Mikeco, Kath and John aka champers and Dave and Polly aka toledo.

Thank you to everyone for not making our lives difficult. (y)

It's a pity we were unable to set up the other shelters and have a gathering, but the considered view was that to try erecting them in that wind in close proximity to peoples pride and joy's was too hazardous.

Sunday night entertainment was really good.

Best wishes ..... Hilary and Robin

May 28, 2019
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Converted Renault Master
Exp
6 years
Not a bad weekend apart from the rip off bar prices! Pint of orange and lemonade the same price as alcohol (which I'm not allowed...). Fish and chips from the red bus not up to the usual standard either (usually excellent). Starting to think we are too young though.....what do the 35 to 50 age group do with their spare time?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Still unloading the van two days later :D . Thanks to all who made it a very good show. The company was excellent.(y)

I was lucky enough to met quite a few new members this year (and some really, really, really old ones too;)).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back