MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hi Dalek

Just let you know I did a search on that March date re Newark fair
and the date I could find is
26th-27th March 2011 NEWARK - UK Caravan and Motorhome Spring Fair

So I would avoid that weekend as mentioned before as its a massive FUN date in the calendar.

Kind regards

Pat

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi there Dalek,

Although we didn't post earlier, we were watching out for the dates, and sadly we too are committed over the Fireworks weekend.

Regards,

Jock & Rita.

SmellyFeet

Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Less Than 1 Year
If you can get enough people, we would be able to make it.

Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Thanks Dave I will let you know

Dale

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Well we will not be going to the Waveney River centre either.
It looked like the Dog Inn at Ludham was going to be popular though so if anyone wants to organise it for the weekend of the 22nd of October please count us in still. I would offer but being in Germany until the 16th makes it a mite difficult to keep in touch with everyone. So, any volunteers???? Thanks (in anticipation) Jane and Bob :Smile:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi, also committed for firework meet.
How about the following weekendd???

S

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Well we will not be going to the Waveney River centre either.
It looked like the Dog Inn at Ludham was going to be popular though so if anyone wants to organise it for the weekend of the 22nd of October please count us in still. I would offer but being in Germany until the 16th makes it a mite difficult to keep in touch with everyone. So, any volunteers???? Thanks (in anticipation) Jane and Bob :Smile:

No I am not offering but agree with you and we could make that weekend

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just got back home .. Could have made the late October date ( esp as we are local to the venue ! ) but unable to do one in November as all dates prebooked :cry:

Oh well... hopefully will be able to make the next one

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We would be interested if we can arrive very late on the Friday. 9 - 9.30 perhaps. :thumb:

Need to check there is nothing else on that weekend before confirming. 2 + 1.

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi

Firstly I need to say that the Norfolk meet can be any weekend at any of the mentioned venues. After I mentioned holding it at WRC I was told of another venue that could be suitable and it so happened that they have Friday night entertainment on and the best band looks to be on 22nd Oct, which falls on half term. I have had messages from funsters saying they cant make then, or they preferred the sound of WRC as it had a swimming pool so I went for a weekend when I thought would suit, obviously I made the wrong decision on dates and venue. Nothing has been set in stone, and I know dates will clash as I know our diary is full with limit weekends available, so Funsters I can either arrange a meet for this year OR for early next year, avoiding the shows of course.
The band thats playing at the Dog are also there on the following dates 28th Jan, 25th Feb & 25th March ( Newark Show weekend ).

Please let me know if its to be 2010 or 2011? I am willing to organise the Dog at half term should you wish to have a meet there.

Dale

Hard Rain - Dog , Ludham dates

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Friday</TD><TD vAlign=top width=99>28-Jan</TD><TD vAlign=top width=141>Dog Inn, Ludham </TD><TD vAlign=top width=65>8.30pm</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Friday</TD><TD vAlign=top width=99>25-Feb</TD><TD vAlign=top width=141>Dog Inn, Ludham </TD><TD vAlign=top width=65>8.30pm</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Friday</TD><TD vAlign=top width=99>25-Mar</TD><TD vAlign=top width=141>Dog Inn, Ludham </TD><TD vAlign=top width=65>8.30pm</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Dale
We're up for either:thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Dale, if it was the Dog at Ludham on the 22nd(October 2010) we would love to come. Fireworks time seems busy for many and to be honest I reckon the Waveney one is probably going to be too expensive for us. There you go, my cheapskate side coming out, never far from the surface. I will watch (intermittently) and wait! Many thanks, Jane
P.S. Just realised the dates for the Dog Inn would be no good next year as Away, away and away (as you said... Newark)

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
I quite understand re cost, and agree the Dog is much more affordable and I am going to organise a meet there sometime which I hope you make.

Regards

Dale

Cupcake

Free Member
Apr 13, 2010
Norfolk Broads
Funster No
Exp
since July 2009
Hi Dale, unfortunately we can't do the 4th Nov due to the children next door somehow persuading my other half to provide the bonfire + barbeque & they'll get the fireworks!! (our own children are long gone!) & as for the dates for the Dog at Ludham if we can't make it for a full weekend we can easily call in as it's only about 3 miles from home!!
Once there's a definate date will do our best to be there!

Deborah

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back