Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Having just enjoyed fantastic stay at this site, (Funsters Dorset event, organised by Jez and Lin, ((thanks again guys))) just got to add it here.:)

Decent facilities, always clean and plentyful supply of paper,........(if you follow my drift ;)) showere that worked VERY well.......decent shop, stocked with non rip off priced goods, inc locally scourced meat products, beer/cider and cheese etc.

Will I be going back,..................YES !!:):)

Andy

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
i loved it there on the rally and will certainly be going back sometime again this year, was impressed with how friendly and helpful all the campsite staff were too, and how they found, goodness how as i'd been all over the site, and promptly got back to me with the bits that dropped out of my mobility scooter when the wheel fell off..

D

DM14742

Deleted User
Glad you liked it guys, I'm sure they will get some follow up business from us. I'm back on the 26th for a week & then of course there's next years rally!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Andy

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Yup will be heading back there sometime later in year, myself..............got a new (to me :)) bigger Mh to try out............yup I've joined the HYMER drivers group.......(y)(y)(y)

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
I was very impressed as well. The facilities are easily as good as the best Caravan Club sites. No sign of the cobwebs in the showers that I was expecting! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
We thought it was a good site also, esp. liked the fact that it was also a working farm.

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
Yes, got to agree with all above(y), great walks, good cycling, or just do nothing:D:D
It's gr8t:)
Thank you Jez & Lyn(y)(y)

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
concur. Stayed for a few days last week on way back from the deep south. lovely site, lovely people and meeting a peacock in the shower block is a rare experience!!:)
And the venison sausages are to die for!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back