Norden Farm Campsite Offer, Corfe Castle, Dorset 10-14 May 2021 * Discount ended now * (1 Viewer)

Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
Sorry about this, we pushed our booking from last year to this year when contacted by the campsite some months ago. We are coming down from Stratford show and then back up to Newbury hopefully for 60s weekend.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Sorry about this, we pushed our booking from last year to this year when contacted by the campsite some months ago. We are coming down from Stratford show and then back up to Newbury hopefully for 60s weekend.
No worries - spotted on the Stratford thread that you are coming to Norden so you are already on the list (y) :)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Wombles - Karen, just got through to Ann, and have paid the deposit so we are definitely in! HNY to you and Alan, and looking forward to catching up in the Pond Field in the sunshine! xx

Aug 18, 2009
essex
Funster No
MH
A/S Warwick Duo
Exp
Wobbles- Just booked but may not be in pond field,but near by.
Terry/Gill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
It's lovely to have some more Funsters coming along :hi: Even if you booked too late to be in the Pond Field hope we all still manage some individual socially distanced friendly chats (y) If you have a Fun sticker or vehicle name plate then that's more likely no matter where you are pitched - see here for more details on how to get these https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...-for-the-first-time-helpful-info-here.233101/ if you don't have them already.
Steve and Soz & L' Hobo if you would like me to add your first name/names on the first post on this thread then please let me know. It's not essential though if you prefer to be known just by your forum name.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
It's lovely to have some more Funsters coming along :hi: Even if you booked too late to be in the Pond Field hope we all still manage some socially distanced friendly chats (y) If you have a Fun sticker or vehicle name plate then that's more likely no matter where you are pitched - see here for more details on how to get these https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...-for-the-first-time-helpful-info-here.233101/ if you don't have them already.
Steve and Soz & L' Hobo if you would like me to add your first name/names on the first post on this thread then please let me know. It's not essential though if you prefer to be known just by your forum name.
Hi Karen,

They did say something about sleeping in the manger but I said it was far too early to think about that 😇

Keep up the good work, much appreciated

Owen :LOL:

Apr 29, 2019
Dover, Kent
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper, Corilliam
Exp
since 2002
I have been in contact with Norden to see if we are still able to go, the email said the have contacted us , Don’t know where to look for there answer, Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Centurian bigalw35 Ginster Rosemary1 Taran_Las MajesticBee Nana Sandancers Bessie600 Bob Worsley carolyn Petehvan Beemobile Camper Sue Cliffyboy JohnMfish Ray1075 Hastingsranger Michael Gaylor Hammie Teddy B Targetpaster AvalonAdventur jonsea Dorwyn cliffandger Hils and Glenns tboy Dorset Diver Steve and Soz L' Hobo

Hi All :hi: - the latest update from Norden Farm is that for our dates booked they should be open but no shared facilities (e.g. toilets & showers) will be available so we will need to have & use our own facilities in our motorhomes. They will contact everyone (probably by email) in case some want to change their booking to later in the year (when the toilet & shower block is more likely to be open) or next year. They are very busy & have limited staff so this may take some time so please be patient.
We are still planning to go as we will have water & waste nearby, campsite standard pitches with EHU in a pleasant location & the excellent farm shop but we are also trying to get the same period next year (9-13 May 2022 tbc) held for the Pond Field in case some would prefer to postpone until then or do both!
Now there is also another camping option in the New Forest https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...-offer-date-changed-from-april-to-may.228265/ which is shortly after this one so not far to travel for a lovely second week too :)

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
I think we'll give it a couple of weeks to see if the Gov. gives specific info which allows the toilet blocks to open, but if not we'll probably change the dates to a time when the toilets are open.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
I'm still going. (y) Pity Stratford has been cancelled/postponed. I had hoped to start at Stratford then on to Norden farm before travelling straight to France.:rolleyes:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:I'd like to go to Monkey World but looking at the list of attendees for the rally it would be a wasted journey :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Been moho’ing for a time now
I think we'll give it a couple of weeks to see if the Gov. gives specific info which allows the toilet blocks to open, but if not we'll probably change the dates to a time when the toilets are open.
Hi Karen, we’ll probably do the same, rather than have to FULLY use our toilet, I’ll let you know, cheers 🥂
Alan & Marg

Jul 18, 2010
Bournemouth and Gibraltar
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
Coming into this thread late....
Are we too late to be considered? Have we missed any discounts going?
Apologies if the answers lie somewhere on these threads but there is mucho reading for my poor brain.
Thanks

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Coming into this thread late....
Are we too late to be considered? Have we missed any discounts going?
Apologies if the answers lie somewhere on these threads but there is mucho reading for my poor brain.
Thanks
No worries - the early booking discount has ended & don't think there aren't any pitches held in the Pond Field anymore but you can book online https://nordenfarmcampsite.com/campsite-book-now/ at normal rates & you will be very welcome :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back