Norden Farm Campsite Offer, Corfe Castle, Dorset 10-14 May 2021 * Discount ended now * (3 Viewers)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
** Discount ended now & Pond Field is fully booked **

A camping offer at Norden Farm campsite https://nordenfarmcampsite.com/ as hopefully things will look brighter then & this can be something to look forward to. The campsite have been very good with moving the bookings during lockdown & are offering the same rates & for a limited time an early booking discount for May 2021 (y)
We like this one as it’s a well located campsite with a pleasant rural feel & a good farm shop. Campers also have free use of the fishing pond. There are walks & cycle rides direct from the campsite including the Purbeck Way & to Corfe with its castle, shops, bakery, pubs & tea rooms. The bus stop outside the campsite entrance is handy to take the open top bus that goes to Swanage, Studland Bay & Sandbanks or take a trip on the nearby steam train. An interesting place to visit nearby with motorhome friendly parking is Monkey World.
As gathering will not be permitted for these May dates there is nothing organised but you will receive a warm welcome & individual friendly distanced chats with fellow Funsters. :hi: :hi:
Places for the grass campsite pitches with EHU are limited & we have negotiated a 10% early booking discount for Funsters for these dates until the end of December.
Arrivals are from midday on Monday 10 May with departures by 11am on Friday 14 May 2021 & the camping area is in the Pond Field but don't be put off by the name as it's a lovely spot!

1589567156728.png

The campsite prices are summarised below with 10% early booking discount (for a limited time) off booking price for Funsters for 10-14 May 2021 - any extra nights or bookings made later are at the full Mid Season rate:
Small Pitch - small campervan with no awning - £14.50 plus £3 per adult per night
Single person price £63.00 / two people price £73.80 for 4 nights after early booking discount.

Medium Pitch - small campervan with awning & motorhomes under 7m - £17.50 plus £3 per adult per night.
Single person price £73.80 / two people price £84.60 for 4 nights after early booking discount.

Large Pitch - motorhomes 7m & more - £19.00 plus £3 per adult per night.
Single person price £79.20 / two people price £90.00 for 4 nights after early booking discount.

Pitch price is for a grass pitch with EHU & includes the motorhome, one car & awning or Quest Shelter. No charge for dogs.
Deposit of £25
(non-refundable) is required when booking with balance to be paid at campsite reception on arrival. Children (age 3-15) are £2.50 per night.

To book please call Norden Farm on 01929 480098 (9am-5pm everyday) quoting “Motorhome Fun Pond Field May 2021” with the following info.:
Full name & emergency mobile number
Contact Address
Motorhome length
Arrival and departure dates (Monday 10 May & departing Friday 14 May 2021)
Numbers of adults & children
Motorhome & any other vehicle registrations

For anyone unable to phone please email info@nordenfarm.com with the reference & details above to arrange your booking.

Once booked please let us know on here.

Booked List (those in bold & italics confirmed as still attending although toilet & shower blocks closed):
Wombles - Alan & Karen
Ginster - Ginnie
Taran_Las - Phil
carolyn - Carolyn & Nick
Petehvan - Pete & Marian
Beemobile - Sue
Camper Sue - Sue
Hastingsranger - Mal & Ian
Michael Gaylor - Michael & Audrey
Suebri - Brian and Sue
AvalonAdventur - Andrew & Sharon
jonsea - John
cliffandger - Cliff & Geraldine
Targetpaster - Bob & Jan
Dorset Diver - Roger & Lesley
Steve and Soz - Steve & Suzanne
L' Hobo - Owen
tigerblue - Stuart & Judith
retiringjoyce - Brenda & Colin
Henry57 - Michael & Renata
gozomike - Mike
Hils and Glenns - Hilary & Glenn
tboy - Terry & Gill
Abacist - Robert & Margaret
Dorwyn - Geoff & Carol
Nana - Toni & Mike
Teddy B - Brian & Lee
Hammie - Mary Ann

Bessie600 - Penny
Bob Worsley - Bob
scottie - John
movan - Joy & Grandaughter
Ray1075 - Ray & Jane
Steve Fun - Steve (in General Camping)
SHABBINS (in General Camping)

JohnMfish - John & Jackie

Postponed booking until 2022:
Cliffyboy - Cliff & Heather
Centurian - Peter & Eileen
Sandancers - Martin & Sheila
MajesticBee - Pam & Dan

Interested 2022:
bigalw35 - Al & Marg

*************************************************************************************************************************

As us all gathering together is not an option & some having booked later may be pitched outside of the Pond Field , maybe make a sign or download, edit & print this version https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/resources/rally-name-badge.66/ or this one https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/resources/smiley-rally-badge.228/ ) with forum &/or first names to display in your motorhome if you don't already have one. For anyone new to get a Fun sticker (tax disc type for your windscreen) just send a stamped addressed envelope to:
Motorhomefun STICKER
Jasmin Lodge
Crabtree Lane
Sutton on Sea
Lincolnshire
LN12 2RS
As many already know, these really help us all spot each other & have some individual friendly socially distanced chats :)

**************************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We have carried over the deposit and hope to be there.

Thanks

Dawn
That's good & thank you for letting us know - have added you to the list on the first post :smiley:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Last edited:
Oct 14, 2019
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640
Exp
Since 2019
Hi, our deposit was carried over, and we have confirmed our booking for next year.
Thanks pam &Dan.

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
Booked up today !!

Probably just us two, but if we can sneak our 5 year old Grandson out of school he will be there as well.

Martin & Sheila

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For info. 2021 camping offers:
April - New Forest
July - Bridport, Dorset
September - Stratford Upon Avon
Also see <Broken link removed> & https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/forums/scheduled-rallies.272/ as other options are available! :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For info. - have emailed to double check if the early booking code is definitely over now but the relevant contact is away at present but hope to know in a couple of weeks.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
For info. - have emailed to double check if the early booking code is definitely over now but the relevant contact is away at present but hope to know in a couple of weeks.
Thank you, I was looking at our booking form and at the bottom it has got Pup tent ticked. We definitely didn’t say we were taking one. We said a medium plot and that we might take a Quest pop up awning if we manage to buy a new one. I won’t phone up until you’ve heard back about the early booking code. I was surprised when I asked about the early booking code and she said that expired in January.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you, I was looking at our booking form and at the bottom it has got Pup tent ticked. We definitely didn’t say we were taking one. We said a medium plot and that we might take a Quest pop up awning if we manage to buy a new one. I won’t phone up until you’ve heard back about the early booking code. I was surprised when I asked about the early booking code and she said that expired in January.
Hoping it might be a breakdown in communication as checking back it was agreed again on 15 May this year so thought the discount might run until the end of the year again depending on their booking levels for the campsite. Will also clarify if Quest type shelters are extra cost if used instead of an awning. Will post & alert you once we hear back.

Last edited:

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
Hoping it might be a breakdown in communication as checking back it was agreed again on 15 May this year so thought the discount might run until the end of the year again depending on their booking levels for the campsite. Will also clarify if Quest type shelters are extra cost if used instead of an awning. Will post & alert you once we hear back.
We stayed in the Pond field last weekend and I asked if our Quest room would class as a gazebo, they said no as long as it was close to the MH.

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
List seems to miss me, Beemobile ,and Camper Sue, we both transferred to 2021 with site owners. Can you conform please. Ta.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
List seems to miss me, Beemobile ,and Camper Sue, we both transferred to 2021 with site owners. Can you conform please. Ta.
That's good - thank you for letting us know - list on the first post updated now :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi carolyn & Petehvan & anyone else thinking of booking this one the Fun discount is still valid (y) Just heard back from Norden Farm who have asked that anyone charged the full rate phones them with their booking number to get that booking amended with the discount. Also, for info. if you bring a Quest screen house or similar & use it instead of an awning there is no extra charge for this but using both would incur an extra fee.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Dorwyn Daz6175 Targetpaster Cliffyboy Teddy B
Also the other 3 Funsters who booked for 2020 with Norden Farm but forgot to post on the forum so not on the list!
Hi All :hi: - you were booked for the postponed dates in 2020 so please can you let us know if you have contacted Norden Farm to change your booking to 10-14 May 2021 or other alternative dates? If you haven't already done so then please do now & let us know as campsite bookings for the whole season next year will be starting to fill up already!

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I’ve phoned up and Ann Jones on reception has sorted our booking, we have the discount and the pup tent has been removed. She has sent the new invoice. All correct. Thank you Karen for sorting it. We stayed on a nice THS nearby last year, I must try to remember the name.

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Ann at norden farm asked me to confirm my booking with funsters 2021, I have confirmed, looking forward to next year. 🐝

Mar 2, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Im a newbe
Our deposit was carried over for meeting in 2021 and just confirmed with Norden Farm that we will be there for the weekend of 14th May !!.

Mar 2, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Im a newbe
Apologizes for mistake as I thought it was a weekend meet but now know it's from 10th to 14th May 2021 ! .

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Apologizes for mistake as I thought it was a weekend meet but now know it's from 10th to 14th May 2021 ! .
No worries - just good to hear that you & Beemobile will be there next year (y)
Have you on the list as Cliff but if you want me to add any other first names just let me know.

Dec 23, 2019
Epsom
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape 624
Exp
Just started
Yes please, we have booked with norden farm & deposit paid,
It for me Ray & my wife Jane

Join us or log in to post a reply.