Norden Farm Campsite Offer, Corfe Castle, Dorset 10-14 May 2021 * Discount ended now * (2 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2019
Dover, Kent
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper, Corilliam
Exp
since 2002
Postponed from May 2020 https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...ay-2020-meet-postponed-until-may-2021.205630/ we invite you to join us for a Fun Meet at Norden Farm campsite https://nordenfarmcampsite.com/ . Hopefully things will look brighter then & this can be something to look forward to. The campsite have been very good with moving the bookings during lockdown & are offering the same rates & for a limited time an early booking discount for May 2021 Meet(y)
We like this one as it’s a well located campsite with a pleasant rural feel, a farm shop, two shower & toilet blocks, good facilities plus a shower for dogs & a laundry. Campers also have free use of the fishing pond. There are walks & cycle rides direct from the campsite including the Purbeck Way & to Corfe with its castle, shops, bakery, pubs & tea rooms. The bus stop outside the campsite entrance is handy to take the open top bus that goes to Swanage, Studland Bay & Sandbanks or take a trip on the nearby steam train. Interesting places to visit nearby with motorhome friendly parking are Monkey World & Bovington Tank Museum.
There may some impromptu gatherings under the stars, chats & maybe walks or trips (all with Social Distancing if still necessary then) but nothing organised other than a warm welcome & the friendly company of fellow Funsters if you want it or do your own thing - no pressure! A gentle introduction to other members so ideal for those who haven't met up before & those new to motorhoming & of course it will be lovely to see our regular Funster friends again too! :hi: :hi:
Places for this meet on grass campsite pitches with EHU are limited & we have negotiated a 10% early booking discount for Funsters for the meet dates if you book soon.
Arrivals are from midday on Monday 10 May with departures by 11am on Friday 14 May 2021 & our meet camping area is in the Pond Field but don't be put off by the name as it's a lovely spot!

View attachment 388196

The campsite prices are summarised below with 10% early booking discount (for a limited time) off booking price for Funsters for the Meet dates - any extra nights or bookings made later are at the full Mid Season rate:
Small Pitch - small campervan with no awning - £14.50 plus £3 per adult per night
Single person price £63.00 / two people price £73.80 for 4 nights after early booking discount.

Medium Pitch - small campervan with awning & motorhomes under 7m - £17.50 plus £3 per adult per night.
Single person price £73.80 / two people price £84.60 for 4 nights after early booking discount.

Large Pitch - motorhomes 7m & more - £19.00 plus £3 per adult per night.
Single person price £79.20 / two people price £90.00 for 4 nights after early booking discount.

Pitch price is for a grass pitch with EHU & includes the motorhome, one car & awning or Quest Shelter. No charge for dogs.
Deposit of £25
(non-refundable) is required when booking with balance to be paid at campsite reception on arrival. Children (age 3-15) are £2.50 per night.

To book please call Norden Farm on 01929 480098 (9am-5pm everyday) quoting “Motorhome Fun Pond Field May 2021 Meet” with the following info.:
Full name & emergency mobile number
Contact Address
Motorhome length
Arrival and departure dates (Meet - Monday 10 May & departing Friday 14 May 2021)
Numbers of adults & children
Motorhome & any other vehicle registrations

For anyone unable to phone please email info@nordenfarm.com with the reference & details above to arrange your booking.

Once booked please let us know on here so we can add you to the attendees list so we can see how many places are left & know who to expect.

Booked:
Wombles - Alan & Karen
Centurian - Peter & Eileen
bigalw35 - Marg & Alan
Ginster - Ginnie
Rosemary1 - Dawn & David
Taran_Las - Phil
MajesticBee - Pam & Dan
Nana - Toni & Mike
Sandancers - Martin & Sheila
Bessie600 - Penny
Bob Worsley - Bob
carolyn - Carolyn & Nick
Petehvan - Pete & Marian
Beemobile -Sue
Camper Sue - Sue
Cliffyboy - Cliff & Heather
JohnMfish - John & Jackie
Ray1075 - Ray & Jane
Hastingsranger - Mal & Ian
Audrey,Michael Gaylor

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 16, 2015
Reading
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 125
Exp
Since 2015
Yes please add us. We paid a deposit for this years and it was carried forward. Thanks Brian and my wife Lee in Teddy B

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Good news :smiley: - everyone booked so far has the early booking discount applied to their booking - there were 4 Funsters who booked after last years discount ended & this years began so their bookings have now been amended & those affected have been emailed by Norden Farm (y)
For new bookings - the early booking discount will end in December - will update with date once known.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
*******************************************************************************************************************
Details from Norden Farm about when the Early Booking Discount ends : "The office will be manned up to Christmas Eve but if you cannot get hold of us via phone, bookings can be made online and we can apply the discount after the booking is made. This can be done up to the last day of December."

*******************************************************************************************************************

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Dorwyn Daz6175 Targetpaster MajesticBee :hi: - you were all booked for this year - please can you let me know if you moved your postponed booking to this 2021 dates? Apologies if you have already told us but Norden has 24 bookings & we only have 22 on the thread list!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
********************************************************************************************************************

For anyone watching this but not yet booked - there are just 16 places left for the Pond Field & the early booking discount stops on the 31 December so please don't leave it too long to book! Lots of friendly
Funsters already booked so you will be in good company even if it might still have to be at a distance!

********************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Are there any Funster fisherman that want to join us? 🎣 🦈 Norden Farm campsite has a natural pond where campers are free to fish & as we will be in Pond Field it is only a short walk away.

1606926398934.png

AvalonAdventur

Free Member
Jun 9, 2020
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7099F A Class
Exp
The Avalon Adventurers have booked and paid deposit. Looking forward to catching up with everyone. Andrew and Sharon

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Only 3 weeks left for the early booking discount!
We have a lovely lot of Funsters so far :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just a heads up that there is now another camping offer just before this one at Stratford Racecourse https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/stratford-3rd-10th-may-2021.231892/page-2 booking here http://www.appletree-exhibitions.co.uk/stratford-upon-avon-caravan-and-motorhome-show.html with the code STMAY21 & don't forget to let toledo know that you have booked. Might suit some to do both as a two week break.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
**********************************************************************************
Just 2 weeks left for the early booking discount & 15 places left for our area!
**********************************************************************************

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
************** One week left to book with early booking discount! ******************

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
Yes, we are OK to go. Have just tried to contact them and they are very busy and will
phone us back. We hope.

Last edited:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Great news Geraldine, I will be practising with my hula hoop as well. I’m relying on you for our early morning classes again!
Lovely Carolyn. I’ve squared the keep fit with the boss, and he said as long as I say I’m spending half hour with Julio myself, and don’t actually invite anyone else that’s fine. Should anyone wander past and spontaneously join in (at 100% risk to themselves, and with no liability on Fun’s or my part) we should be fine!

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
But of course they were never an organised event Geraldine as that would have been illegal and I would not have taken part. I was Head Girl after all.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For anyone reading this - we know & trust carolyn & cliffandger to act safely as they are very sensible & responsible Funsters & it's lovely to have you joining us all (y) As it's a camping offer (not a rally) with everyone booking direct with the campsite for marked pitches in their main camping area it would be the campsite rules that apply so worth checking with them nearer the time. Hopefully things will be much improved by then & life will look much brighter:sun:

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
For anyone reading this - we know & trust carolyn & cliffandger to act safely as they are very sensible & responsible Funsters & it's lovely to have you joining us all (y) As it's a meet (not a rally) with everyone booking direct with the campsite for marked pitches in their main camping area it would be the campsite rules that apply so worth checking with them nearer the time. Hopefully things will be much improved by then & life will look much brighter:sun:
Gosh no, heaven forbid. Hopefully things will be a lot easier by then but we wouldn’t dream of doing anything to jeopardise anyones safety or risk the reputation of Motorhomefun on the campsite. Thankyou Karen for pointing this out to funsters who don’t know us. I wouldn’t want anyone worrying unecessarily.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Lovely Carolyn. I’ve squared the keep fit with the boss, and he said as long as I say I’m spending half hour with Julio myself, and don’t actually invite anyone else that’s fine. Should anyone wander past and spontaneously join in (at 100% risk to themselves, and with no liability on Fun’s or my part) we should be fine!
Just to be on the safe side ...... I'll give this a miss :p

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
******************************************************************************************************************************** Last chance to book (request by email) by midnight tonight to take advantage of the 10% Early Booking Discount! :active:
You will still be welcome to book after this but no discount & no guarantee that your pitch (allocated by the campsite) can be in the Pond Field .

****************************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back