Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
During a trip to spain in 2004 our fridge packed up.We muddled through and on our return home,i was advised by the guy i bought the r.v.from (private sale)to check the Norcold website,this i did ,and found that our fridge model was on recall,due to the cooling unit leaking gas.After many e-mails back and forth to Norcold, they agreed our fridge was one on recall,and to take it to one of their main agents in the U.S.A.when i eventually got them to realise that we live in the U.K.it all went quiet for a few weeks.More e-mails to them,more excuses from them.After over 12 months they shipped a new cooling unit to a guy in the U.K.who phoned me out of the blue,came to where i store the r.v.fitted it checked it all out,and told me it wouldn't cost me anything,as it was a free parts and labour repair.The fridge now works, the wife is happy,because i wont have to take the milk and butter out of the table top fridge we bought,to keep my beers cold.Thank you Norcold(THETFORD).:thumb:

Digger Driver

Free Member
Oct 4, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thats a nice story with a happy ending!
Well done!:thumb:

Sounds daft but its nice to here a happy story in this world of doom and gloom!

OP
OP
martyn

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Thanks Digger Driver i was very happy,it saved me about £1500.:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Martyn
What a fantastic story, that really is customer service for you. Maybe you would like to put that story into our review section as well mate, to let others know about their superb aftercare.

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back