non-Motorhome forum (1 Viewer)

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
What's happened to the forum where you could post non-motorhome posts?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Click on the Forums tab and look for the U Shaped Lounge.

If you can't see it you may have been put on the Naughty Step. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
vin0114
Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
You are one of the sweetest couples on here.... I was so shocked when I read this and thought you were on the naughty step, that I need to have a Baileys now. :)
How nice of you to say that Joy. Hope you're keeping well during this horrible incarceration that hopefully will end and let us enjoy freedom once again. xx

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Ssshhhhhhh. Will you stop giving my secrets away. ;)
Secrets Joy, i feel motorhome fun best seller in the making.
1609784433995.png

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
The u- shaped lounge? If you can't see it, you have been a naughty boy in the past :)
As far as I can recall I was placed on the Naughty step for arguing that we should be testing for Covid ( probably to firmly ) but there you go, I’m sure others have been placed on it for holding a strong opinion ......can only apologise

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
As far as I can recall I was placed on the Naughty step for arguing that we should be testing for Covid ( probably to firmly ) but there you go, I’m sure others have been placed on it for holding a strong opinion ......can only apologise
Yep, I'm on the naughty step for one flippant remark.

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
I have not yet worked out if there is redemption ? But that's down to Jim I guess, none of us can be all good or bad.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

I try my best to keep this place from descending into the mire and regrettably that sometimes means removing rights to discuss off topic items. no one loses those rights for one flippant remark.

You might well have thought it was flippant. Actually, you were very rude and unnecessary to another member. When I spoke to you about it, rather than apologize you chose to rant about how the bloke boiled your piss as if that somehow was an excuse.

I hate removing privileges or banning people, but I've hardened myself over the years. These days when people break the rules I take it personally and figure that the transgressor has no respect for me or this community.

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
I try my best to keep this place from descending into the mire and regrettably that sometimes means removing rights to discuss off topic items. no one loses those rights for one flippant remark.

You might well have thought it was flippant. Actually, you were very rude and unnecessary to another member. When I spoke to you about it, rather than apologize you chose to rant about how the bloke boiled your piss as if that somehow was an excuse.

I hate removing privileges or banning people, but I've hardened myself over the years. These days when people break the rules I take it personally and figure that the transgressor has no respect for me or this community.
I'll admit I handled the whole situation extremely badly, it's not normally my style but that's what happened.

I in no way meant to offend you personally.

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock

Jim you do a great job in keeping this place as an oasis in the murk of social media. I don't think most people set out to be rude or offensive.

Nov 27, 2016
Notts
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
It would appear I'm on the naughty list and must have been for some time as I thought the U shaped lounge had been done away with.

I know not why I'm on the list, which is probably why I'm on it. If I have offended anyone I apologise.

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Nope. must have been really naughty. :censored:
If you click on the miscroscope image top right.. Then type in the 'posted by' box your own name.. Then click search

All your posts will come up and you can scroll back and find he one where you said something you shouldn't or posted a naughty pic. :)

Please come back and tell us all what it was as we are nosey.

But not in enough detail to cause offence. :0

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Okay, 'fess up.

How many have just checked the Forums list to see if they "are on the naughty step"?

>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)

Yep - me too!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back