no tax disc easy check now on line (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi all,

I have received a reply from my comments to them regarding the ease with which ANTONE can check on the status of ANY vehicle in the UK.
Their response is naive bordering on the infantile. The author then subtly suggests by the language used that I shouldn"t think of doing such a thing because to do so would be criminal and may involve the Police. Lord, Give me strength (of mind not to strangle them)
When I get back to Blighty, I'll post their response on here. I haven't got the nouse on this here tablet.
I will also point out to them, yet again the stupidity and naivness of their ways.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
only thing is just down the road from us theirs a Latvian camper van been in the country well over three years never tuned a wheel for two year siting on the road.
cops haven't even bothered but ticketing British cars in the town

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geoffers

Free Member
May 13, 2011
Groby Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Download here and print on photo paper. It is the wrong size but if you use your tax disc and draw around it and crop Voila!
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/resources/tax-disc-smiley.80/
CA_10051415334287-L.jpg
Could some genius on the forum design a Motorhomefun disc for the tax disc holder with a blank area to put your tax renual date in as a reminder ?(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back