No Rince Wash & Shine (1 Viewer)

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
While we were in Lincolnshire visiting family my uncle who loves his cars asked me how i washed the motorhome, after i told him he gave me a few tut tuts and a shake of his head then offered to wash it himself, feel free i said:ROFLMAO: well i know its only a small motorhome but he was finished in about 15 minutes and ive never seen it look so clean:thumb: He had used Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine which he said he got from America and only use micro fiber cloths, i've seen it on Ebay and Amazon and its quite expensive but it really does do a fantastic job:thumb:

ROB:Smile:

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
I use this stuff - [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Onedrywash-Car-Cleaning-Kit-Waterless/dp/B000ZOX6O8/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1339054757&sr=1-1"]Onedrywash[/ame] - after seeing it at the shows.

No bucket required! :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Rob, be aware that almost all so called MicroFibre cloths aint !!!!

Genuine ones all come from Sonny's in Florida, who are car wash and detailing suppliers.. They also make most of the big auto-car wash machines in the states !!

I have never seen the genuine article for sale in the UK ( and that includes those cheapo crap things often 'demonstrated' at MH shows )

I was importing them direct from the company for 12 years but sadly they have now changed their policy and will only sell by the pallet load.. Given the cost of them and the fact the average 'joe' sees them as little more than high priced rags, it would take me a lifetime to sell them !!!

I do have a few left.. PM me if you wanna book one !

Addendum:

It never stops amazing me when I hear people say:
Dunno what all the fuss is about.. I bought two of those mf cloths from Asda, Tescos, Aldi.. fill in a supermarket, and they were rubbish

Yup.. When you buy a cheap copy they do tend to be a bit like that !!!!!

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Can someone please explain this "wash" activity to me please? :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

Easy JJ the winds blows muck onto your van and the rains comes and washes it away ready for the wind -part of the cycle of life :winky:::bigsmile:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back