No 'Pink' for the Loo, What do you do? (1 Viewer)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I did see some unfortunate female runner at Abingdon marathon suffer a similar fate. She was the winner of the ladies category and as she crossed the line I turned to my friends and said "I wonder where she got that muddy in a road race" as soon as I said it a I realised what it was!! A kind first aider wrapped a silver blanket around her and ushered her into their tent.

I did used to get energy drink belly when I was racing. Luckily always managed to get to a loo in time though!!

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Doesn't anyone else do the "Cross of Paper in the Bowl First" to catch the lumps and prevent them dirtying the bowl? An experienced caravaner taught me that one when I started caravaning 20 odd years ago.
I use a piece of kitchen roll :Smile:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
we just put sum pink in the toilet brush holder wipe round with brush after doing the bussnes then flush with water empty toilet brush holder and change every time we empty toilet casket works for us:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Same as all modern vans, ours delivers flush water from the main tank.

We do have a SOG fitted but double up with a cap full of blue in the cassette as well.

I would say the reason your rental one smelled bad was because the people renting the van did not really know what they were doing and did not clean the cassette properly each time.

I am perhaps a little over zealous when it comes to emptying time ( usually once every two days ) and will fill and swish with clean water several times.. I open the top hatch and have a good look around and then have a good sniff.. If I can see nowt and smell nowt then it is a job well done :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back