no one night stays at Bosworth allowed (1 Viewer)

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
Hi

Sorry Sharon can't come to Bosworth tried to book the Saturday night, apparently according to Bosworth it is high season and only 2 night stays allowed, so that rules us out, really gutted, being Matthew's birthday and all

Tried to get them to budge but not having it

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Deb (the PR's)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Deb

I have just spoken with Bosworth, and they will allow you to pitch with us (maybe tagged onto one of our larger pitches) for just one night BUT there will be no electric available as all the points are taken.

If you wish to accept their offer, could you please ring them asap in case the goal posts change. It may be that they could offer electric to you upon arrival if someone does not turn up (bear in mind that there is another large party that weekend apart from us).

Hope this helps.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have got leccy splitters, I am sure we can arrange a feed:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
The Poor Relations

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
Thanks Sharon

Just spoken to Paul he says thanks for your help but really need electric to have a heater, and I think we really need a heater :Smile:

looks like the camper is going to have to be packed up for the winter and we will join you in the spring:Sad:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
You have mail (said in my best american accent)

OP
OP
The Poor Relations

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
ok, saw the offer of a leccy plit, spoke again to Paul, he said fantastic (don't ask me how that works, I have no idea DOH!)

Anyway, he said as long as we could have TV and heater from that, it would be wonderful

Spoke to a young girl at Bosworth, eventually got her to understand that Sharon had already spoken to someone and that, yes, we were aware that we would have no electric hook-up, .....honestly you have to wonder how some people got through their interview. anyway looks like they will let us on for the Saturday night

So if there isn't ground frost and torrential rain we will be there, stealing someones leccy ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
That's great.

I must say, I have found Bosworth very accomodating and easy to deal with, and would not hesitate to deal with them again for a meet.

OP
OP
The Poor Relations

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
I am sure they are great, I just confused matters by asking for only one night

We will just have to get 4 day a week jobs...... maybe I will mention that to Paul later ::bigsmile:

I am sure we will get the hang of this camping thing soon

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
How's this for a suggestion??????
We could run our genny, plug you into that for power and run the exhaust into the cavity between the two covers on your TT, that way you would have power and heat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Seriously though..... We are really looking forward to seeing you guys again, so just BE THERE :ROFLMAO:

Keith

OP
OP
The Poor Relations

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
:ROFLMAO:

Like it, sounds perfect Keith

We are booked so look out for the little green trailer on the 29th, with one very excited little boy in the back (of the car that is, wouldn't want to get arrested for packing him in the trailer) with a big birthday cake!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back