Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
my wife recently bought 2 tiny whiskas pouches of cat food at a quid each. We sadly don't have a cat anymore so I asked what they were for. well, they are for the stray cats that come up to us when we are out and about in Europe.

now I thought a quid each was a bit rich for stray cats but I liked the idea. next time we were in a Spanish lidl I kept my eyes peeled on the pet food Isle. I spotted 5 kilos for less than 4 euros. I'll teach her how to do bargain shopping.

so if anybody needs a big box of quality cat litter just let me know.

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
my wife recently bought 2 tiny whiskas pouches of cat food at a quid each. We sadly don't have a cat anymore so I asked what they were for. well, they are for the stray cats that come up to us when we are out and about in Europe.

now I thought a quid each was a bit rich for stray cats but I liked the idea. next time we were in a Spanish lidl I kept my eyes peeled on the pet food Isle. I spotted 5 kilos for less than 4 euros. I'll teach her how to do bargain shopping.

Nice one!! You should get a Littery award for that one! :roflmto:

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Rats please.GIF

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I find that Eley make the perfect 'food' for stray cats. They come in different sizes, 20 gauge, 12 gauge, and of coarse 410 gauge, for the more petite feline. :sneaky::sneaky:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Oh need to watch out , the cat police are all over this post . Take care that Old ( Catman ) soldier does't get on your case , that would be a catastrophe .
HA! I LAUGH at his feeble cat protection efforts........:):):)

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years

Use it to strain your red diesel like the paddies do.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Oh dear.. No good at all if your cat is on the Atkins diet !

Sermon alert:

cats are obligate carnivores and have a short gut, they need protein nothing else, no cereals grains or carbohydrate! cheap cat food , all the main brands, are pure rubbish.

You either look after them properly, or help your vets bank balance later when they start having health problems as diabetes, kidney and associated gut, intestinal problems, cancer are epidemic?and the only people benefiting from this are the vets?

You dont see fat lethargic cats in the wild? By feeding them rubbish your just storing up future problems for them....

Sermon end:)

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years

Just check the hot pots your wife's been making you matey:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek: cat food indeed:whistle:

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few timesšŸ˜‰
[QUOTE="bernardfeay, post: 1377195, member: 9391"time we were in a Spanish lidl I kept my eyes peeled on the pet food Isle. I spotted 5 kilos for less than 4 euros. I'll teach her how to do bargain shopping.

so if anybody needs a big box of quality cat litter just let me know.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me when I ordered 2 cups of tea & 2 of the gorgeous looking fruit tarts.

The tea was made with Luke warm milk worse still the gorgeous looking fruit tarts were tuna fish pie.:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back