No LPG pump in Ilfracombe anymore (1 Viewer)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I took a run out in "Trevor" yesterday and thought I may as well top up the LPG tank, after all have used it for heating all winter. So I drove to my local garage, to find quad bikes parked in front of the LPG tank, so I get out of the van move the quad bikes reposition the van then go to the office for the key.
"Sorry", they said, "we don't sell LPG any more, you will have to go to Barnstaple". Apparently they stopped 8 months ago, just after I filled up last time, where will I be able to refill now I wonder. Never looked for another Station as didn't need it.

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
I took a run out in "Trevor" yesterday and thought I may as well top up the LPG tank, after all have used it for heating all winter. So I drove to my local garage, to find quad bikes parked in front of the LPG tank, so I get out of the van move the quad bikes reposition the van then go to the office for the key.
"Sorry", they said, "we don't sell LPG any more, you will have to go to Barnstaple". Apparently they stopped 8 months ago, just after I filled up last time, where will I be able to refill now I wonder. Never looked for another Station as didn't need it.

Nearest for CALOR is Minehead Sawmills 01643822260

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back