No ITV on Satellite (1 Viewer)

Apr 1, 2018
Ramsgate
Funster No
MH
A/S Corinium RB
Hi All,
Hope this hasn’t been asked before but our satellite system won’t show most of the ITV channels.
can’t get;
ITV, Channel 4, ITV +1, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITV4+1, Channel 4+1,

Can get; ITV2+1, ITV3+1,

Im running a Maxview vuqube and a Maxview Satellite decoder.

does anyone have any ideas

thanks I’m advance

Mar 30, 2019
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Trigano Tribute
Exp
Since 2017
Sounds like your dish isn’t lined up properly, we have a dish I attach to the bike rack and loose channels when it’s out of alignment.

OP
OP
T
Apr 1, 2018
Ramsgate
Funster No
MH
A/S Corinium RB
Thanks for that, but the maxview vuqube is a self aligning dish, so don’t think it can go out of alignment

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 17, 2020
Leicestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote
Exp
Since 2011
I have a max view target. I was missing some channels including ITV , ITV 3 sky news etc.
I went down the channel list and found the channels thst worked well down the list i.e. Sky at 1229.
There were repeated channels as you go down the list that didn't work then others that did so I set them as favorites.
Did this through set up, satellite, programme list and favourites.
Boring job but got there and gave me something to do as there is nothing worth watching on tv.!!

Aug 17, 2020
Leicestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote
Exp
Since 2011
I have a max view target. I was missing some channels including ITV , ITV 3 sky news etc.
I went down the channel list and found the channels thst worked well down the list i.e. Sky at 1229.
Correction just checked
Found channels via.
Setup; Satellite, Favourite list.
Go down the list save the oned you want
I found viewable ones were well down the list despite the channel appearing in the list but not viewable.
Chris

OP
OP
T
Apr 1, 2018
Ramsgate
Funster No
MH
A/S Corinium RB
All Sorted, tried an idea from someone about a different system.

completely deleted all found and downloaded channels on the satellite decoder.

scanned again and downloaded all the channels again. All Missing channels available, just got to put them in order and delete all the unwanted ones

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthony OysterTech

Oyster Satellite and Wifi Technical Service
Jan 25, 2017
Welford
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2008
Hi all,

ITV has recently migrated a lot of their services over to HD. In addition to this they have also moved some of their channels to new frequencies. If you have a Sky or Freesat receiver then the updates to the channel list will have already been carried out so no need to worry however those using a free to air receiver will have to rescan in order to receive these channels once more.
BBC will also be making similar changes in the near future although when and how many are still a mystery.

Hope this helps.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back