Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
How do you get you repeating prescriptions
As my one goes to my local chemist

We are full timers and I have repeat prescriptions.

The only tricky part with going full time was staying registered with our gp as they are fussy about where you live.

On one of my boxes of pills it says ‘do not stop taking this drug unless told to by your doctor’.

I had a chat at the surgery and all was okay - they have the surgery as our address.

I can have my prescription sent electronically to any chemist in the country.

Paul

Apr 9, 2015
🇵🇹
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Every day a schoolday
How do you get you repeating prescriptions
As my one goes to my local chemist
We are using sis in laws address so we can get the fulfilled repeat scripts sent to her and she will forward them on to us wherever we happen to be. Obviously we haven’t tried this yet but our GP said he was more than happy to prescribe six months worth of medication at a time. We’ve been using telephone appointments through lockdown so if it doesn’t work for some reason .... we will have to think of a plan b :unsure:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
We are using sis in laws address so we can get the fulfilled repeat scripts sent to her and she will forward them on to us wherever we happen to be. Obviously we haven’t tried this yet but our GP said he was more than happy to prescribe six months worth of medication at a time. We’ve been using telephone appointments through lockdown so if it doesn’t work for some reason .... we will have to think of a plan b :unsure:
We are based at home. But for info We use an online prescription request with our doc, also can be used to message the practise, arrange appointments etc. For prescriptions we can request them to be sent electronically to any dispensing pharmacy. Eg supermarket. If going abroad they allow us 3 months. We usually order a week early each time so we always have a small stock.

Jun 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
That’s every one that a good idea I be on to docs

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries