No Gas flow (1 Viewer)

Jun 21, 2015
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Burstner ellegance
Exp
We have a new burstner elegance and the gas isn’t flowing. The gas dial came off in my hand but is showing green when I put it back on. Any help appreciated

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
Have you turned on the red knobs in the kitchen that isolate the gas appliances ?
gas pipe gap - r.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Have you got the buttons for the crash safe? Have you pressed the reset buttons on them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Also the green crash sensor button on the regulator, need to press it after turning on the bottles and pressing the green button on the pigtails.

OP
OP
yellowcarnoreturn
Jun 21, 2015
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Burstner ellegance
Exp
I’m hoping we haven’t got a Friday motorhome. There are si many problems with it and the gas not working as well now. The regulator knob came off in my hand 🙄🙄

OP
OP
yellowcarnoreturn
Jun 21, 2015
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Burstner ellegance
Exp
Lots of problems with it that why the engineer was there.
the valves are open on the gas. When the red button is pressed there isn’t a hiss/whoosh sound of the gas flowing thro.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Lots of problems with it that why the engineer was there.
the valves are open on the gas. When the red button is pressed there isn’t a hiss/whoosh sound of the gas flowing thro.
Sorry, I meant to say was the engineer dealing with a problem with the gas but from your reply I assume he wasn't.
I'm also assuming that you've tried to operate all the gas appliances - hob, oven, fridge, water heater etc. but without any working.

OP
OP
yellowcarnoreturn
Jun 21, 2015
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Burstner ellegance
Exp
Yes I’ve tried them all but nothing has related is working. Could it be a valve problem being as the knob came off in my hand. Not bad hey for a brand new motorhome 🙄🙄

Last edited:

Timbo57

Free Member
Oct 5, 2020
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo736
Exp
40+ years
Start at the beginning... disconnect gas pigtail ..check for gas flow from bottle..reconnect pigtail and disconnect at regulator...check for gas. Reconnect to regulator if gas is present .Turn off all iso taps . Open one suggest gas hob. Check for flow ..no flow ..duff regulator. If your confident connect a gas bottle to your ext barbee point and see if flow is present .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back