No Aircon - how do you cope? (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Going to Croatia area in Aug/Sept. We do not have air con in our van and would be interested to hear what others do to alleviate the heat inside the van?
We have window shields which we use and also a turbo fan on top of the van but I don't think these are going to have enough effect on the high temperatures!

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Going to Croatia area in Aug/Sept. We do not have air con in our van and would be interested to hear what others do to alleviate the heat inside the van?
We have window shields which we use and also a turbo fan on top of the van but I don't think these are going to have enough effect on the high temperatures!

We have the same as you plus one of those nasty £10 12 volt fans. Noisy as hell but does work.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Used to take both caravans and motorhomes to Spain each August without A/C never felt it was the wrong thing to do. The construction will keep the heat out as well as the heat in so open the windows but keep the sun out and it should stay comfy enough. If it gets too bad then put a bag of ice in frount of fan it will give some temporary A/C:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
jaygee
Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Found this fan on internet with good reviews - does anyone have one? If so how good are they?
Endless Breeze 12v fan Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back