• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Nissan Cube Kaizan, 2010, 1.6 Petrol, 5 Speed manual, Low mileage (38200), FSH, Excellent condition (1 Viewer)

Len Amey

Free Member
Jan 19, 2015
Hants
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Nissan Cube Kaizan, 2010, 1.6 Petrol, 5 Speed manual, Low mileage (38200), FSH, 2 owners, MOT’d 01/05 (No advisories) , Excellent condition, Pearlescent White with Ice Cube Graphics, 5 Seats, Alloy wheels, 4 Nearly new tyres, Space saver spare (unused), Full length Sunroof, Tinted glass, Privacy glass (B pillar back), Smoked perspex Wind deflectors, Brand New Cube style Stainless Exhaust (Lifetime warranty), Front Fog lights, New wipers.

Unmarked Grey Velour upholstery, Height adjustable & reclining Driver’s seat, Reclining passenger seat, Reclining/folding/sliding 60/40 split rear seats, Nissan floor mats, Rear footwell underfloor storage compartment, Side hung rear door with door pocket, High level storage pocket in the side of the boot, Boot floor tray/liner, Front and Rear courtesy lights, Boot light, Vanity mirrors in Sun visors, numerous cupholders and cubbyholes.

Automatic Climate control, Electric Front and Rear windows, Electrically Adjustable/Heated door mirrors, Reversing Camera, Automatic lights, Automatic Rain Sensing wipers, CD Player, Touch Screen Sat Nav, Cruise Control, Speed Limiter, Bluetooth Phone and Audio, Steering Wheel mounted controls, USB and 3.5 mm input, 12 V power socket, Rake adjustable steering wheel, Push button start, Keyless entry/locking or Remote, 2 key fobs with new batteries.

This is a reluctant sale as I love my Cube, it is very versatile, comfortable, economic (over 400 miles on a full tank) and it rides and handles like a dream. I renewed the tyres last spring and went up a couple of sizes, not only did it look a lot better but it rides and handles even better. I had a Stainless steel exhaust fitted mid Nov which has a lifetime warranty.
I have owned it for nearly 4 years and have loved every minute, regretfully, we are changing from a Motorhome to a Caravan and I need a heavier car for towing so the Cube has to go.

£5250 ONO

The photo is not the actual car, I will post a full set as soon as the weather improves so that I can clean it and photograph it.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_c9f.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_c9f.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 65

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We have one and I can attest to its brilliantness! Plus you get another chance to wave at any other lucky Cube owners just as you do with the Motorhome! Good luck with the sale (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back