• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Niesmann + Bischoff Flair 7100i on Iveco (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Sundowners

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
:D
Wonder who they are then !!!!!! :) :) :)
Overall everyone, this is a first class mh as I can honestly say I have had many hours eating food in this mh all around Scandinavia and what a great full- timing mh it is. Has everything you can ever ask for and more for serious long term motorhoming and comfort too with almost every conceivable extra that a old timer (Sorry) motorhomers could have for very homely comfort. And fir those that don’t know the sundowners they are probably one of the most expirencrd motorhomers ever !!!!!!!!! So they know what’s best and what’s needed for long term motorhoming :). Good:D luck :)
Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

What are you after Garry? :D But :ta:

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
From experience of seeing, and having a brew in it,, I can say it is smashing!!

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

£1.00 a week ???? X

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chenderson1965

Free Member
Aug 3, 2019
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 79R A Class
Exp
10 years with hires, Newbie owner
I have seen someone on RVOC that does them.
Hi. I’ve been hunting high and low for someone to do the side windows in my Arto. Can you be any more specifics about where you saw the person who does them?

Hanks a million.

Chris

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sundowners

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
If you go on our sister site RVOC and do a search you should come up with something , also search here Funflair sorted his own. Good luck.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Top dollar but Autoglas zentrale Melle Germany are experts at replacing blown side window glass, all geared up for motorhome, overnight parking, hook up, water etc, huge premises.
It cost 2500 euros for ours both sides so 4 panes of glass, dealer paid as part of sale though.

If you take the window and even better the old glass out yourself there are a number of firms that will do it

Don't mess about with a fellow called Richard Greene from a well known glass firm, he is a joke, still waiting for a promised phone call from 18 months ago, he is full of hot air.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back