• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Niesmann + Bischoff Flair 7100i on Iveco (1 Viewer)

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Well, we are three years into a new chapter in our lives and as such we have made a big decision to sell our much loved motorhome. We don’t feel the need to travel for the foreseeable future as we love our little place in Portugal and are quite content to spend our time here now in the little home we have created on our land. We have been travelling for many years to so many different places but don’t get the urge to travel at the moment. What the future holds no one will know, but it is not fair to the van to just drive to Portugal and back for MOT and to see family etc once or twice a year, hence leaving the van sitting for such long periods, this van is built to use and is an excellent fulltiming/longterming machine.

It is fully loaded as they say, so please excuse the long post as we have tried to include everything.

2002 Well built German motorhome (built to last). IVECO 2.8tdi Diesel engine. With manual 6 speed box and left hand drive.

It will have a full years MOT - reason for our return in March.

Good service history. All vehicle and appliance manuals including the original Certificate of conformency.

It is on a 6 tonne chassis - 9 tonne train weight. Front axle 2.3 t Rear axle 4.65 t masses of payload.

Length 7.9 metres. Width 2.75 metres. Height 3.4 metres

Rear wheel drive, with twin wheels on rear axle.

Recent Cambelt change and brakes re-lined/new pads.

7 Continental, uprated, All Season tyres, 3 years old. Stainless wheel trims.

Electric step.

6 Metre Omnistor awning, complete with rafters. New canvas 3 years ago.

6 Metre Omnistor Safari room, complete with curtains and draft skirt.

Habitation doorway has a fly screen door.

There is a HUGE rear garage. Very large door at rear and large side door which gives access to sectioned off storage area with shelves. It is heated and houses batteries, inverter and MPPT controller. Plus extra storage under the floor.

2x230 watt Varta batteries, 18 months old.

2000 watt Pure Sine Wave inverter. Brand New.

Outside shower

BBQ point.

Strike back alarm with battery monitor and tracker fitted by Vanbitz.

Reversing Camera.

Gas locker housing 2 x 13 kg gas bottles, with auto switchover and remote level gauge and heated regulater to stop freezing. All appliances can be isolated with gas valves inside the van.

90 litre underslung LPG tank.

Snow chains

Extending chimney for Alde Heater in snowy conditions.

Tow bar

Two toilet cassettes housed in appropriate compartment.

SOG system for toilet - new filter two months old.

Side storage locker which can also be accessed from inside.

All windows double glazed, side front are in glass. Security bars included.

Underside is all wax oiled.

Spare wheel in carrier underneath with new tyre.

5 Small skylights - 2 have thermostatic Fantastic Fans, one with a Maxair, 1 large Heiki type skylight. All with screens and blackouts blinds.

Satellite TV and Internet dish.

Security registration number on roof.

3 large solar panels - Total 480 watts with MPPT controller and remote control for inverter, three years old.

Body is constructed from foam aluminium sandwich - no rotting frame.

Cab airconditioning.

Cruise control

Additional Cab heating via Alde heat exchanger - cold start for engine and habitation area whilst driving.

Front seats, swivel and recline, 2-3 seat sofa plus one swivel and recline captains chair all in grey leather, total of 4 belted seats.

Aluminium insulated slatted electric windscreen blind.

Two electric drop down sun visors.

Privacy blinds for parking and side sun intrusion.

Pleated front side blinds and curtains - blackout.

Drop down double bed.

LED lights throughout, plus extra mood lighting.

Bar version extending table with storage and integrated shelves.

Wiring for second smaller inverter - inverter not included.

5 x 220 volt sockets

4 double x 12 volt sockets and USB sockets plus 1 x Din socket.

30 watt Inverter in bathroom.

Avtex TV, DVD player.

Double floor - heated with various access points for water tanks, boiler, storage plus a large safe.

Smev oven and hob, replaced with Thetford full lpg 4 burner cooker, separate grill and oven, with pan storage below, 3 years old.

Large Dometic three way fridge with separate freezer. New 4 years ago.

Fire extinguisher.

Control panel for water, battery levels etc.

Strikeback gas alarm.

Smoke detector.

Fire blanket.

Double stainless sink with covers.

Covered Wine and rubbish storage at rear of sink unit.

Nature Pure water filter with separate tap.

Spice rack.

Sliding door for privacy to shower/bathroom area.

Wardrobe full height with two shelves - houses Alde pump.

Separate good size shower - with clothes rail.

Separate bathroom with electric flush swivel toilet with SOG system.

Lots of storage in vanity unit and bathroom cabinet.

Pull out laundry bin.

Pull out shoe bin.

King size bed with very comfortable memory foam mattress.

Alde wet heating system, with radiators throughout. Runs on both gas and electric. Includes hot water.

Lots of storage.

All in excellent condition for its age.

We would consider part exchange with the right caravan up to £8000.00, this would be used for visitors accommodation in Portugal. We will be advertising this on Ebay when we are back in the UK for the month of March. If not sold during that visit it will come back to Portugal with us.

Viewing will be available in Suffolk on our return. If you need any further information, we’ll be glad to give it to you.

Asking price - £35,000.00 Negotiable.

Sorry about the pictures. If you want to know more please send us a message.

Thanks, Nigel and Pamala

22366FB8-EA32-4A57-BD72-87425F0CE7F3.png1A9C42DF-9F10-4E03-AFC9-DD734DED1B5B.png7B8C2868-20E2-4060-85EA-49959B3D2248.png5D6A1E9D-7C2C-49C8-953E-3E5C82766847.png25F6A5C8-E702-4C86-AE41-DC8A0DF67E31.jpeg

Attachments

• 4AB1F403-9D6E-4376-9656-FF17656896E8.jpeg
    4AB1F403-9D6E-4376-9656-FF17656896E8.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 1,048
  • 29BD800B-A1FF-4A63-B709-5AA4F594E7D7.jpeg
    29BD800B-A1FF-4A63-B709-5AA4F594E7D7.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,019
  • 582B7823-CC25-421C-9913-7596143A63BE.jpeg
    582B7823-CC25-421C-9913-7596143A63BE.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 1,021
  • 80C64763-A7D4-4FE8-B3ED-CD852740A3E5.jpeg
    80C64763-A7D4-4FE8-B3ED-CD852740A3E5.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 993
Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Nigel and Pamela

Could be interested.

We have an Arto 69GL(2003) so know the quality from that era N&B

You forgot to state the Miles/Kms

Also could you give a link to the layout/floor plan as Martin's link to old brochures on N&B UK Owner's forum does not tie it down to just one.

Sorry, cannot offer the Arto in PX at £8,000:D

Geoff

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Geoff @nicholsong 7100i should should take you there I think, transvestite bed and bar as far as I know.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sundowners

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Geoff, am attaching a couple more pictures that might answer your questions.

Mileage is - ours is in kilometres - 149,000 km - 92,500 mls

Bearing in mind we are still in Portugal so some will be added by the time we get back, driving to Calais.

The pictures are library pictures as ours still has all our stuff in it, especially the over cab bed, lots stored up there. We don’t have much spare time at the moment as we are getting our building ready to accommodate our daughter and family in just over a week. More than happy to take some when things have quietened down.

It would defeat our object taking your Arto in exchange - but know what you mean.(y)

Attachments

• 4933BDE6-17B3-4CBA-8620-1B0377BDC72C.png
    4933BDE6-17B3-4CBA-8620-1B0377BDC72C.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 278
  • 7927AC5C-415D-4643-9D64-7FEEF6F5B21A.jpeg
    7927AC5C-415D-4643-9D64-7FEEF6F5B21A.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 256
  • 09087B2C-43DB-4182-BCA9-6E1D119A28DD.png
    09087B2C-43DB-4182-BCA9-6E1D119A28DD.png
    956.2 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
That’s a cracking van and imho well priced. Shame I don’t need to change, can’t imaging it’ll hang around long!

Good luck with the sale and whatever the future brings you (y)

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Lovely motorhome for being self sufficient and a full timers dream. :)
Good luck with the sale, and there we was waiting for next Norway trip. (y) Bob.

OP
OP
Sundowners

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Lovely motorhome for being self sufficient and a full timers dream. :)
Good luck with the sale, and there we was waiting for next Norway trip. (y) Bob.

Hi Bobandjanie!!
If the van sells we intend to get a Portuguese reg caravan to tow with our vintage nissan 4x4 then we will be travelling a bit ---------but Norway may take a bit of time from here!!!! But never say never!!!!!

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
If we were retired and wanted to go bigger this one would be sold now, I would be asking 3 questions first.

1. Are the double glazed glass side windows blown?
2. Is the shower tray in good condition.
3. Do any of the exterior lockers leak water in, particularly the garage.

Yes, yes and no and you would have a sale as a cracking built van and base vehicle.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
OP
OP
Sundowners

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
If we were retired and wanted to go bigger this one would be sold now, I would be asking 3 questions first.

1. Are the double glazed glass side windows blown?
2. Is the shower tray in good condition.
3. Do any of the exterior lockers leak water in, particularly the garage.

Yes, yes and no and you would have a sale as a cracking built van and base vehicle.

Not being perdantic, but i think you mean no, yes and no.:)

No problems with shower tray, its in perfect condition, and yes, we do use it. We have no leaks anywhere and never had any. The passenger side front window is blown but only a little misted, still very usable. Its been like it since we got it four years ago, never been bad enough to warrant fixing, however i know Martin got his done for about £300 i think (Martin will correct us I’m sure). Problem is we are not in UK for long on our visits, if this was a condition of sale we would have no hesitation in getting it done or make a price adjustment.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007

No problems with shower tray, its in perfect condition, and yes, we do use it. We have no leaks anywhere and never had any. The passenger side front window is blown but only a little misted, still very usable. Its been like it since we got it four years ago, never been bad enough to warrant fixing, however i know Martin got his done for about £300 i think (Martin will correct us I’m sure). Problem is we are not in UK for long on our visits, if this was a condition of sale we would have no hesitation in getting it done or make a price adjustment.

Yes you are correct, I meant that.
Still an excellent buy nevertheless and is just wear and tear and if doing DIY not too expensive, I think Martin did his cheaper than £300.

I am sure your van will sell easily around your asking price.

OP
OP
Sundowners

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
We are open to offers, it will go on ebay when we get back, if not sold we have no problem keeping it and bringing it back down to Portugal again.

If we dont sell it, its meant to be, we just dont like seeing it sitting doing nothing. We know there are some Funsters who hope we dont sell cause it might mean another trip to Scandinavia with company.;) You know who you are!

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Yes in very poor condition I recall, I put a link up to that van saying it was a bargain and a week later a member went to view it and came back on to inform everyone.
And that one doesn't have a side garage door which would be a big PITA for me.

Martin

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012

I had two new glass panels made for less than £200 used one and still got one spare to fit to the other side one day, If you do it yourself and don't break anything you would certainly do it for less than £100.

Our locker seals are as dry as a bone as well even when I go around them with the jet wash or hose pipe.

Martin

OP
OP
Sundowners

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
I had two new glass panels made for less than £200 used one and still got one spare to fit to the other side one day, If you do it yourself and don't break anything you would certainly do it for less than £100.

Our locker seals are as dry as a bone as well even when I go around them with the jet wash or hose pipe.

Martin

I have seen someone on RVOC that does them.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I have seen someone on RVOC that does them.

I don't know if you or Garry @flatpackchicken ever met the couple that use to go to Rutland with the small a class RV I think was a Winnie brave.
He had someone in I think Leicestershire make all his windows from single to double glazed units and they were dark tint at the rear, and I know we was impressed with the costs, he removed and refitted the units. (y) Bob.

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Lovely motorhome for touring in comfort without being crazy big. Don't think this will be for sale long with the equipment you have on it. (y)

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
I don't know if you or Garry @flatpackchicken ever met the couple that use to go to Rutland with the small a class RV I think was a Winnie brave.
He had someone in I think Leicestershire make all his windows from single to double glazed units and they were dark tint at the rear, and I know we was impressed with the costs, he removed and refitted the units. (y) Bob.

Never met them I don’t think but who knows now DOH lol :).

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
We are open to offers, it will go on ebay when we get back, if not sold we have no problem keeping it and bringing it back down to Portugal again.

If we dont sell it, its meant to be, we just dont like seeing it sitting doing nothing. We know there are some Funsters who hope we dont sell cause it might mean another trip to Scandinavia with company.;) You know who you are!

Wonder who they are then !!!!!! :) :) :)
Overall everyone, this is a first class mh as I can honestly say I have had many hours eating food in this mh all around Scandinavia and what a great full- timing mh it is. Has everything you can ever ask for and more for serious long term motorhoming and comfort too with almost every conceivable extra that a old timer (Sorry) motorhomers could have for very homely comfort. And fir those that don’t know the sundowners they are probably one of the most expirencrd motorhomers ever !!!!!!!!! So they know what’s best and what’s needed for long term motorhoming :). Good luck :)
Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Reactions: BwB

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back