Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
It was the crew member who took the photo who blanked out the plates. Attached is an original copy of the photo sent to Ryan on Saturday at 12.26.
View attachment 423472

I would be interested to know the number plate of the Kontiki.

There is a right to$$er at the bottom of my road who has one like that. They are real chavvy and it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if it was him and his family who refused to move

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
One of our teachers at school had an old Fiat 500. We saw it parked in town and a group of us lifted it into the front yard of a row of Victorian terraces over the low stone plinth which had had the railings removed. :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
One of our teachers at school had an old Fiat 500. We saw it parked in town and a group of us lifted it into the front yard of a row of Victorian terraces over the low stone plinth which had had the railings removed. :giggle:

But that does not beat the students who lifted an Austin 7 onto the top of the Senate(?) Building at Oxford University.

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
When I was on the docks I often saw cars that had parked in the working areas ,sometimes that was a bad mistake. As more than a few times I saw cars boxed in by containers,or bundles of timber and I also saw a car put into an empty container and stacked up . o_O

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
Can you confirm that the local buses were running that weekend?;)
Besides the point, even if legally park, AWNINGS out spell camping, hence the appearance of more and more ""No Motorhome" signs at any time.

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
Similar situation once in Hull. I gridlocked the town centre, by refusing to attempt to "squeeze" btween a parked car and one Parked on Double yellow lines with a Blue badge. But boy was I Tempted to rip the hell out of the Blue Mercedes.

Reminds me of being in college doing part of my Marine Engineers Qualifications. I parked in a slot and this Dick who came in behind started to moan about it being "his" slot. I walked away and left him. Came back to go home at 4-30pm to find him parked behind me, blocking my exit. Across the road was the dry-dock where father worked, eso I went over, told him what had happened. Whereupon he got the Yard` Fork truck and went over to remove this Mini, which he re-parked in gap between two Buildings Side ways on. It would have been impossible to remove any other way, I often wonder how he got it out again.:giggle:(y)
I love these people who think that it is "THEIR" parking spot just because they often park there.

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
When I was on the docks I often saw cars that had parked in the working areas ,sometimes that was a bad mistake. As more than a few times I saw cars boxed in by containers,or bundles of timber and I also saw a car put into an empty container and stacked up . o_O
The dockers on liverpools Canada 3 dock back in the 70's. Put their foremans car onto the after hatch and left it there one time. He had to get the ships crew to turn out and put it back on the quay. Cost him a lot of beer. (y) :rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back