C
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Yes 14 years ago today, can't quite believe it. It feels more like 4. Time really flies when you're having Fun.
That’s amazing. Well I’d like to say thank you very much much from Nick and I that’s for sure. We found you by chance when we had a problem with our sliding door on our old Autosleeper Symbol whilst in France. We are totally useless and ended up calling the AA through Safeguard because all the advice in the world can’t help us really! However our membership has been such fun and we’ve made new friends and it’s added a whole new dimension to our retirement.

Hope you and Sian keep doing it for us and enjoying it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Happy 14th Birthday MotorhomeFun.
It has gone from strength to strength since I joined 13 years ago.
Thank you to everyone who made it what it is..both Jim and Sian and all the members. We have loved every minute. 👍👍

Last edited:

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
Happy Birthday Motorhomefun and congratulations to you Jim for such a brilliant job.
I joined in 2011 back then I was Manic (Mandy and Nick) then Nick wanted to join so I let him take over and I became Shrimp, can’t believe I’ve been a member for so long!

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Happy Birthday Reaction GIF

Jul 26, 2019
Westbury Sub Mendip
Funster No
MH
Bailey 794i
Exp
Hired MH's since 2015
A very Happy Birthday to Motorhome fun, great site and some brilliant information. Only joined in July 2019, keep up the great work :giggle:

Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Been moho’ing for a time now
Happy birthday MotorhomeFun and of course Jim, none of us would be here had it not been for you, we are at the moment, along with other funsters at the rally/meet organised by wombles (KAREN), here at Highlands End, and enjoying it, cheers 🍻 Jim 👍😉🎂

Mar 26, 2021
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2018
Happy Birthday Motorhome Fun 🎉🎉🎉 from a newbie, Funster No: 80,006.

My sincere thanks to Jim and all others who work behind the scenes to make this a very successful forum and who gives it its longevity.
My thanks also to all Funsters who have helped me along the way with your posts. My Motorhome all round knowledge is increasing day by day. Lang may yer lum reek.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back