NFU Insurance (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
When I first went to NFU I was told they were often not the cheapest for the first year because they do not heavily discount new customers at the expense of loyal ones. They were the cheapest for me anyway. I am told they have since brought in new rules for values exceeding £75,000 and no longer accept new business for their motoring policy over this level.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
I was talking to my local office on Friday. My van is over £75k but they would cover it as I have the car insured with them, they like to tie the renewals together. Quote was competitive and I did find the office easy to deal with.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 4, 2016
uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
10 years
I was talking to my local office on Friday. My van is over £75k but they would cover it as I have the car insured with them, they like to tie the renewals together. Quote was competitive and I did find the office easy to deal with.

Ok which office are you using?

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
Yes, I probably wrote my previous comment a little badly, he did say existing customers would be ok. Decker I don't know which office Detnor uses but I have found Christian Brown at the NFU Brockenhurst office very helpful regarding motorhomes.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back