Nextbase dashcam. (1 Viewer)

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
This thread is for the general discussion of the item Nextbase dashcam.. Please add to the discussion here.

PS sorry folks, posted here in error.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2018
CHESTERFIELD DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
PILOTE
Exp
Long enough
I had a 412GW for my birthday to replace the Mobius cameras I'd used for years.
The videos I'm recording, on my first real trial of the camera here in France, give a distinct 'wobble/judder' that certainly isn't improving the video.
The picture quality is better than the Mobius but this movement as we drive along is bothering me - I put my videos on YouTube (see link below) and hoped for a good quality picture and not one that jumps up and down.
The mounting is identical to the Mobius, attached to the interior mirror arm securely, and the picture rating the same but I'm not sure what I can do to stop the 'wobble/judder' and any sensible suggestions would be appreciated.

:france: :france: :france: :france:

OP
OP
maison
Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
I had a 412GW for my birthday to replace the Mobius cameras I'd used for years.
The videos I'm recording, on my first real trial of the camera here in France, give a distinct 'wobble/judder' that certainly isn't improving the video.
The picture quality is better than the Mobius but this movement as we drive along is bothering me - I put my videos on YouTube (see link below) and hoped for a good quality picture and not one that jumps up and down.
The mounting is identical to the Mobius, attached to the interior mirror arm securely, and the picture rating the same but I'm not sure what I can do to stop the 'wobble/judder' and any sensible suggestions would be appreciated.

:france: :france: :france: :france:
Sorry, not much I can suggest other than to say that our pictures are rock steady, (except when hitting some of the potholes around here), which can also dislodge fillings!

Seems like a discussion with Nextbase customer service dept. is in order.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Poorish copy of recent Nextbase 312GW footage (reduced in size to upload). Very little wobble on a pretty poor road surface.
I know Keith has been having problems with his Nextbase unit but we seem to be OK.

Attachments

• Test recording1.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 34

Philnlisa

Free Member
Sep 13, 2020
Funster No
MH
Burstner Delphin
Exp
since 2010
Hi is this the Rose and Alan we met @ the bath and west showground? Its Phil and Lisa here.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back