Nextbase Dash Cam (1 Viewer)

Jun 21, 2008
Haxey, Doncaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Eldiss CV80
Exp
Since 2005
I have purchased a Nextbase 412GW and loaded all the software everything is working ok except the Replay software does not show the map. I am using a Mac and loaded the latest Mac software .The Mac does not have google maps but it does have a map. I loaded everything on a windows PC and that does show the map. Has anyone got the map part to work on Replay as the Mac Pc as this is my main computer

John

Apr 15, 2015
Whitchurch, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E-Line 50
Exp
Since May 2011
I've got a Nextbase 512G and I use an IMac and a MacBook.

Software works fine on both and displays the map, although on the Mac the map features are limited... don't seem to be able to resize the map window.

Just make sure you have the correct software on the computer to match the camera. Seems to be different versions for different cameras.

Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2000
Hi mike never sure when I see a number plate not always hams I have my callsighn on my car G4TJB
Graham

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Any hams looking for G4XUC, on my green Volvo which I will be letting my brother have. I am not a ham, it was the registration of something I had an interest in. I think I paid 500 around 10 years or so ago, it has ported across several vehicles in that period. I would be happy to see my initial outlay back.
I suspect there are no hams out there for whom this is suitable but if there are ....

Quickly realised that this thread was about Nextbase dashcam. I have the Pro version which is excellent. Had to update my laptop to appreciate it as the old one just was not capable with its graphics card.

OP
OP
Dixi
Jun 21, 2008
Haxey, Doncaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Eldiss CV80
Exp
Since 2005
I have tried to download the latest software from Nextbase Website but when I load on MAC it just says the file is damaged and to trash file , the same file is on installation CD but when I load there is no map contacted Next base support and they were not very helpful to be honest works perfect on Windows but not on MAC

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
I have tried to download the latest software from Nextbase Website but when I load on MAC it just says the file is damaged and to trash file , the same file is on installation CD but when I load there is no map contacted Next base support and they were not very helpful to be honest works perfect on Windows but not on MAC

John
Interesting as I get the same on my Mac mini but it works fine on my Mac.

Nov 7, 2015
Newport, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Broadway
Exp
since 2015 previously caravaning 25 years
I don't know if this is of any help but when I contacted Nextbase to complain about their existing hopelessly rubbish Cam viewer ap they told me a new ap was due to be released sometime in March 2017

OP
OP
Dixi
Jun 21, 2008
Haxey, Doncaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Eldiss CV80
Exp
Since 2005
I will wait with baited breath, there is a way round the problem by installing a program called Dashcam Viewer but you would think they would sort out the software and make sure it was compatable before the product was put out for sale

john

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back