LIFE MEMBER
Oct 25, 2008
Boroughbridge
Funster No
MH
VW transporter
Exp
25+
Tried to book Torreta it’s either already booked up or not taking bookings Ive still got 2 months of my holiday left to take

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
Optimistic funsters - hope it's all sorted by then but cant see it happening unless there is a vaccine breakthrough.

lou020

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 5, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
since 2010
just been looking on CAMC web site for sailings for December for hull- zeebrugge return, prices are double compared to last year.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
just been looking on CAMC web site for sailings for December for hull- zeebrugge return, prices are double compared to last year.
I have that crossing booked.Was for late april ,,changed it a few days ago until sept.No charge..BUSBY.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
As we are still young enough to put our taxes into paying for your pensions (AKA working for a living???) we thought as everything is up the creek for the next few months including our week on the Mosel in June and our fortnight in Germany in Sept ??
we thought we might do a few Xmas markets in Germany in December. Another 11 years till I can spend my 90 winter days in Spain???

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
The best (only) thing to do next winter:

SNOWBOARDING

CIMG3245.JPG

Dec 5, 2017
York, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 745
Exp
Almost approaching average
Always fancied a go at the telemarking. If I ever recover from doing the bobsleigh run a couple of years ago, I might be persuaded to try it out.

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
Always fancied a go at the telemarking. If I ever recover from doing the bobsleigh run a couple of years ago, I might be persuaded to try it out.

Managed to do the bobsleigh run at Innsbruck many years ago (it was where my namesake won an Olympic medal) brilliant fun.

I learnt to telemark in Canada - whilst my lady & I were snowboarding a double black diamond in powder through the trees, we spotted a telemarker & could barely keep up with him. The next day, he sorted me some kit, gave me an hours instruction & I was away. That was in the days when snowboarders dressed differently to skiers, so I got a lot of attention telemarking in snowboard gear!

You should definitely give it a go - in the words of the late great Warren Miller "you'd better do it this year, otherwise you'll be another year older before you do"

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back