Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
As a few of the Marjal funsters know, the "Roundabout Lady" held a strange fascination for me, bordering on the obsessive,:Blush: I was made fun of mercilessly !:cry: I am now happy to announce that she is handing in her plastic chair (Well, leaving it in the gutter really ) and taking her chance with me !:thumb: I realise that she is using me as a means to an end to obtain a UK passport, but what the hell, I will be a happy old geriatric until the pacemaker overheats and my toes curl heavenwards ! The Prince and Princess have been informed and they, of course, have advised me against it ! I refuse to be moved......:Angry:
So, after a few days here in Marjal, she and her collection of exotic clothes and skimpy underwear are off to the Northernmost shores of Russia to appraise her family of our decision....:Cool:
It's a fair old trek as well....She hails from a tiny village on the Baltic Shores called Lipraoofl ! I can't find it in the Atlas, not even on Google Earth !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Whilst I don't doubt you've agreed Steve, maybe you should check the date........Griff, you damn fool:ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
it is gone 9 a.m. and I am wide awake

It is after 9 a.m and I am wide awake and about on top of those that think they can catch me out.... good try.. but no go.

All I need to make the hat trick is Buttons with a 100 mpg try on:Cool:

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Caution dear friend Salopian don't Russian to things.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Did you :Eeek:.

Bad idea.

But its alright now:winky:

Wasn't all bad....trips to Russia on business to start with were great and recommended but remember security at all times......then met ball and chain...but done my time and now a free man again....:Cool::winky:

My bank account has really learnt its lesson but lifes good now:Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back