Next base dash cam hardwire kit. (1 Viewer)

JJ20

Free Member
Sep 19, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2016
Afternoon funsters

Can anyone help me/tell me that also has a Peugeot Boxer or Fiat Ducato 2015 model, im guessing the fuse box is the same? Which fuse did you piggy back off to fit your hardwire kit please?
Thanks in advance.

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
I usually pick a small amperage one if I'm fitting a fuse tap as you don't want 25 amps going through it. So any small one that comes on with ignition ?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

JJ20

Free Member
Sep 19, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2016
Unfortunately the one I wanted is under the bonnet so looking for the next best fuse on drivers side fuse box. I have it fitted to F43 being the wipers I believe at the moment 20amp but for some reason it's charging and working perfectly but it's not coming live with the ignition and shutting down when I turn off, I have to press on and off on the camera.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
You may need to change one of the settings on the dashcam to get it to turn on/off automatically.

Just been helping a MoHo friend install a new Nextbase. On the new series 2 models the USB power lead has changed from the series 1 which I have. Presume the hardwired kit needed is also different. The good news is that all of the series 2 models have the option to display road speed o mph/mph, unlike the series 1 which only had this for the more expensive models - I think from the 512 upwards.
I previously posted on a thread using a Nextbase dashcam to display speed - handy with the near useless Fiat/Peugeot speedometer display, especially when wanting to read the speed in kph. If of interest, this can be found at.....

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

JJ20

Free Member
Sep 19, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2016
Thanks for the quick reply everyone, that's some brilliant info, exactly what I was after.
Millcourt I did wonder if that was the case, I will have a good look through the settings later, as I want it to wake up with the ignition.
Thanks again everyone.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back