Newmar Recall (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
I came across this, don't know the relevance of it in the UK, but thought I would post it anyway:

Link Removed

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
It has much relevance. Luckily my Newmar is just a little older. So hopefully no problems other than the things that usually go wrong with ALL RV's at some time or another. :Blush:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hardy Harr indeed.....he's only bin and gone and put silicone on it John! :RollEyes: :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
:Doh: :Doh: I give up :Doh: :Doh: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Got the road scraper booked for the weekend.

tarmac03.jpg

cnstdiag.gif

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Basic Precautions
With all newly-surfaced bitmac roofs, the following will help protect the surface in the critical first two weeks…

* Keep vehicle speed to a minimum – don't set off from a stationary position at high speed and don't accelerate suddenly.

* Avoid turning 'on-the-spot' when using vehicles blessed with power-steering. Always make sure the vehicle is moving before turning the steering.

* Put down sheets of plywood or similar to protect the surface from tyre and traffic scuffing on the hottest days of summer.

* Don't park motorbikes on the new bitmac for a couple of weeks, as the side and/or centre stands will 'dig-in' to the new surface.

* Don't walk on the bitmac in stiletto heels (that goes for you, too, ladies!)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back