Apr 6, 2019
Ely, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
fiat st louis tandy
Exp
Carravanning 30 years - just purchased motor home
Hi all,
Just joined and really looking forward to learning from you talented lot. I've got so much to learn so can't wait.
Thanks
Malcolm from Ely

OP
OP
Malcolm- Ely

Malcolm- Ely

Free Member
Apr 6, 2019
Ely, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
fiat st louis tandy
Exp
Hello again, The other half and I had been caravanners for the past 20 years but took the plunge and purchased a 2008 fiat ducato, mc Louise tandy. I just love the large island bed, so easy if I've had a couple of shandy's and during the night need to spend a penny (or is it 5new pence now) no climbing over the Mrs and getting moaned at for drinking. The shower is lovely too hope to get away shortly provided no new restrictions. Got to rethink visiting places,when away but sure it will work out OK.

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
As for sight seeing we walk or bus in to town/resort and taxi back, as I have quite likely found a pub ops I mean have several bags of essential shopping. Some large sites have their own beach shuttle bus

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Malcolm- Ely

Malcolm- Ely

Free Member
Apr 6, 2019
Ely, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
fiat st louis tandy
Exp
I don't want to tow a car as that I think defeats the point of a motor home, so I may also have to check time tables for buses etc. - I like the excuse of shopping, but alas I may been also drawn into a public house for a pint or 2 or 3 or more so public transport is a safer bet and don't need to worry about d&d. Really looking forward to getting out there.

OP
OP
Malcolm- Ely

Malcolm- Ely

Free Member
Apr 6, 2019
Ely, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
fiat st louis tandy
Exp
Thank you all for the greetings - looking forward to tips, recommendations and your own experiences which I can learn from.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back