Dec 3, 2012
ulverston Cumbria
Funster No
MH
not yet bought
Exp
Newby
HI ALL,

Ive been invited to say hallo, were very new to the whole MH having owned a T2 VW on a 73 plate for a good few years and with our age we are needing the home comforts to enjoy on our jollies. Were looking to purchase a Majestic 155 soon. But we only have the one daughter with us and with the vehicle only been a posh two berth what are the issue with not enough seat belts for all. I read confidently that we can have her lay down on the bed , but not liking that to much. BUt what are the options to having a lap belt fitted to the anchor point in the wheel arch further from the driver. Is that possible or does the vehicle have to be specifically specified as more than the two seatbelt provided. She would be sat sideways any issues there.
Glad to be partof the FUN club any other isues I have I'll post here, I'm sure there will be a mind full of info from the guru's I'm sure.
Owell Thanks for the advice in advane and happy trails to you ALL.
Thanks again
Dave & Mandy & Georgina:shout: Too

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
HI ALL,

Ive been invited to say hallo, were very new to the whole MH having owned a T2 VW on a 73 plate for a good few years and with our age we are needing the home comforts to enjoy on our jollies. Were looking to purchase a Majestic 155 soon. But we only have the one daughter with us and with the vehicle only been a posh two berth what are the issue with not enough seat belts for all. I read confidently that we can have her lay down on the bed , but not liking that to much. BUt what are the options to having a lap belt fitted to the anchor point in the wheel arch further from the driver. Is that possible or does the vehicle have to be specifically specified as more than the two seatbelt provided. She would be sat sideways any issues there.
Glad to be partof the FUN club any other isues I have I'll post here, I'm sure there will be a mind full of info from the guru's I'm sure.
Owell Thanks for the advice in advane and happy trails to you ALL.
Thanks again
Dave & Mandy & Georgina:shout: Too

Technical Advice I'm sure will come by the Bucketload from others who know better than me
But Welcome to MHF Enjoy yourself.
Roger & Sheila

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Welcome to Fun :welcomefunster: