Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
so we will be

So we will .. have not booked it yet.. only a little while ago I booked the Peterborough show... Looking forward to catching up with some friers like the Griffs... The Newbury show is the same weekend as the RVOC have there bash at Oswestry and they have 65 RV's going, so there will be few yanks with the MHF this year.. but we will be there... may book it next month... Warners are richer than I am.

Bob:cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pete45

Free Member
Jan 29, 2009
Milton Keynes Bucks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Had 2 RV from 2003
Please note the Oswestry Rally is Brian Evans rally and not an RVOC rally. This Rally is open to all American RV's club members or not.

Sadly the two rallys fell on the same weekend.
Whatever one you go to I am sure you will all have a good time.

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
newbury

So we will .. have not booked it yet.. only a little while ago I booked the Peterborough show... Looking forward to catching up with some friers like the Griffs... The Newbury show is the same weekend as the RVOC have there bash at Oswestry and they have 65 RV's going, so there will be few yanks with the MHF this year.. but we will be there... may book it next month... Warners are richer than I am.

Bob:cry:

Bob i dont know why you keep having these little digs at our rally but you have it wrong AGAIN.The oswestry rv rally is nothing to do with the RVOC and never has been.it is a rally which myself & Jo organise which is open to anyone owning an american RV.people who attend belong to RVOC,MHF,ARVE AND ARV and some dont belong to any clubs.its just about likeminded people with a love of american RV,s getting together and having a good weekend.nothing more than that.
brian

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
My mistake

Bob i dont know why you keep having these little digs at our rally but you have it wrong AGAIN.The oswestry rv rally is nothing to do with the RVOC and never has been.it is a rally which myself & Jo organise which is open to anyone owning an american RV.people who attend belong to RVOC,MHF,ARVE AND ARV and some dont belong to any clubs.its just about likeminded people with a love of american RV,s getting together and having a good weekend.nothing more than that.
brian

Not a dig Brain.. bit sensitive it seems... just was saying that there would not be many RV present at Newbury given YOU have your own meet. Would not have thought you would be that interested in who was going to Newbury.. well!... but again my mistake if I said it was an RVOC meet... no offence was intended.. but I honestly do not see the issue it is an American or RV (owners) type get together rather than a euro box.. oops.. mean European type /British made vehicle meet plus the odd yank oct RV.

But again I will be going to Newbury to meet some of our friends that do not own an RV.

Bob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
look forward to seeing you there

Look forward to seeing you there

Bob, Sue and of course Ezzie aka the only ..but really a St Bernard.:Sad:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Link Removed
http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Shows/The-Southern-Motorcaravan-Show/_sh4

Spring into Summer at Newbury 17th -20th May

Are you looking to change your motorhome or buy your very first 'van or simply looking for a great value weekend break for you and your family, if so, then we have a great FOUR days and FOUR nights planned for you. Whether you own a motorhome or caravan, The Southern Motorcaravan Show is the place to be.

What can you expect....

Extended exhibition area for 2012 with over 200 exhibitors planning to attend.
A huge variety of both new and pre-owned motorhomes on display.
Many of the UK's finest dealers showing different models, layouts, finishes and finance options available.
Industry recognised brands supplied by our regular accessory suppliers.
So whether it's a new or pre-owned 'van, soft furnishings, outdoor leisurewear, solar panels, batteries or that must-have gadget, Newbury is your one-stop shop!

Camping prices to camp with motorhome fun.
2 adults & 3 children in one unit, additional adults are £15
Arrive Thursday £38.00 after 10am :Smile:
Arrive Friday £35.00
Arrive Saturday £32.00
And leave the site before noon on the 21st.:thumb:

Book Here: Link Removed

When booking make sure you scroll down and put motorhome fun as your club,or you will not be allowed to camp with us.

PRE-BOOKING CLOSES ON
MON 30th APRIL at 10am

Attendees

1. bobandjane
  2. gozomike
  3. Brisey

When you have booked with Warners please post on this thread. We will be your marshals for this show :thumb: Bob and Jane

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
OK parted with my £38 sobs

Have paid Warners and got a confirmation number..

Please add me to the list.. usual RV and trail and early Thursday arrival Bob/Jan and your helper Jim!

All the best

Bob, Sue and Ezzie::bigsmile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Link Removed

Are you looking to change your motorhome or buy your very first 'van or simply looking for a great value weekend break for you and your family, if so, then we have a great FOUR days and FOUR nights planned for you. Whether you own a motorhome or caravan, The Southern Motorcaravan Show is the place to be.

What can you expect....

Many of the UK's finest dealers showing different models, layouts, finishes and finance options available.
So whether it's a new or pre-owned 'van, soft furnishings, outdoor leisurewear, solar panels, batteries or that must-have gadget, Newbury is your one-stop shop!

Arrive Friday £35.00
Arrive Saturday £32.00

When booking make sure you scroll down and put motorhome fun as your club,or you will not be allowed to camp with us.

PRE-BOOKING CLOSES ON
MON 30th APRIL at 10am

Attendees

1. bobandjane
  2. gozomike
  3. Brisey
  4. slobadoberbob

When you have booked with Warners please post on this thread. We will be your marshals for this show :thumb: Bob and Jane

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Paid up so please add us to the list. We will be relying on solar so don't put us in the shade of the oversized RVs :roflmto:
Congratulations on your new status and username ::bigsmile:
As for parking at the show, no worries, you can pitch next to slobadoberbob :winky: Jane and Bob :ROFLMAO:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Link Removed

What can you expect....

Arrive Friday £35.00
Arrive Saturday £32.00

PRE-BOOKING CLOSES ON
MON 30th APRIL at 10am

Attendees

1. bobandjane
  2. gozomike
  3. Brisey
  4. slobadoberbob
  5. Reallyretired

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
over shadow length wise

Congratulations on your new status and username ::bigsmile:
As for parking at the show, no worries, you can pitch next to slobadoberbob :winky: Jane and Bob :ROFLMAO:

I will not over shadow you height wise.. you are lucky as nearly all the yanks are at there own show at Oswestry that weekend.. but length wise I do a good show at 45' with the trailer.. but then I do not use a solar panel.. just good old 4 kw generator to develop the power to run everything.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bob & Jane will have a supply of ear defenders for sale.

No problems mate.. as they say down under, or no problems man as they say in the Caribbean

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

What can you expect....

Arrive Friday £35.00
Arrive Saturday £32.00

PRE-BOOKING CLOSES ON
MON 30th APRIL at 10am

Attendees

1. bobandjane
  2. gozomike
  3. Brisey
  4. slobadoberbob
  5. Reallyretired
  6. highwayman

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Bump.
:winky: Anyone else joining us then. I'm trying to book slobadoberbob for the entertainment in our marquee on Saturday night. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Yes will have the Karaoke machine with us

Bump.
:winky: Anyone else joining us then. I'm trying to book slobadoberbob for the entertainment in our marquee on Saturday night. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes we will have the Karaoke machine with us... but I know (not booked yet) that the Griffs will be coming and Clive has a loud welsh voice when it comes to singing as we all know from Malvern a few years ago.:Sad::Sad::Sad: never mind Clive, even if it was 1 a.m. and we got sent to the top filed there after..

But it will be a good show as always and I may even bring the Ukulele as well.. still cannot play it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I will have you know it is very good

I will have you know wandering Star is real good these days.. only problem is that Bill & Rick will be at Oswestry with the other yanks.. so you have just me.... but we have about 1500 songs you can sing if you want... yes including wandering start and even Mustang Sally and of course Tom Jones 'Delilah' ... plus a lot in the middle.

Bob:Blush: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnbiRDNaDeo[/ame]

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back