Newbury Show Trade Stand

Jim

Ringleader
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
Hi all, had a great day yesterday. Handed out 000's of flyers, and answered hundreds of "wot is Motorhomefun then?" "Free! where the catch?" ::bigsmile: We also had a queue most of yesterday waiting in line to try the Rare Spares Handbrake extender we could have sold our demo one 30 times!

Just getting ready to do it all again. If you are coming along today pop in and see us, and if you want to stop for half an hour and hand our some flyers, even better:thumb:

Whatever you are doing, have a great weekend. :Smile:

OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
weather is looking good right now, haven't heard the forecast though. Yesterday they were saying today was going to be very wet today, lets hope they are wrong::bigsmile:

OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
Sorry to hear about your injury mate, that will slow down your line dancing practice :ROFLMAO:

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
the two kids and the mrs are all struck down with a tummy bug (since thursday afternoon) and the idea of having them in the motorhome for two days was not appealing, :Eeek:

i hope to be along today god willing as there is lots i want to see

cheers
chris

MH
A Class RV
Exp
Well Tony there are 4 vans here 2 rv's and 2 euros just spoken to our neighbours Dusty and Do (I think) and Ray and Joan in a Brave I have not seen the others!

I think that we shall have to spread out a bit to make it look a bit better:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Still not raining though:ROFLMAO:

Regards Pat

American Dream

Free Member
MH
?
Exp
?
I do hope you're flying your Waterproof Pennant Pat.

Have a Great weekend.

Bit dull up here now.:Doh:

Just weekend weather.Still Can't grumble.The recent weekends have been fine.

American Dream

Free Member
MH
?
Exp
?
Red/White/Blue paint for the body amd White (non-tartan) for the epdm roof.:RollEyes:

And a Long Weight please?:Angry:

Seriously,

If you can find any dealers on your travels selling paint for EPDM (Rubber) roofs please can you get their details.

Need to order approx 5 litres of White.

Cheers.

Road Runner

Free Member
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I am really upset as was coming our aerial as a day visitor today then our aerial guy phoned and wanted to do today (cheap price so OK 'k it)

Been there all morning and no show (just rung reckons had had a break in):Doh::cry:

I SO NEED:a day out to:cry::cry::cry:

Reallyretired

Funster
MH
A Class
Exp
33 years
Was hoping to see you today but got to my van, in storage compound, and found the windscreen that was replaced 2 weeks ago by autoglass was leaking rainwater in two places.:Doh:
As the leak was right on the drop down bed when dropped down I decided against coming and contacted autoglass instead.
I particularly wanted to buy a flag at the show as I haven't seen them yet.
I will take a chance and buy one on line, as I already have a sticker, which seems good.
:drink:

American Dream

Free Member
MH
?
Exp
?
Roll Up, Roll Up, and Sign up to the site today.

Welcome To Motorhome Fun

Last edited:

Tandy

Funster
MH
Concorde Carver
Exp
Since 2008
Tomorrow?

I was hoping to call in today but had too little time to do too much. :Sad:

I've never been to Newbury, but after Cardiff lost today in the FA cup I could do with some cheering up.

What is Newbury like on the Sunday?

I can't decide whether to go to Newbury tomorrow or save my money for the Stratford Show, so any pointers would be great ::bigsmile:

Thanks,

Andy

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services