Free Member
Mar 25, 2011
lincs
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
4 years many years caravanning
Hi my names Dawn, l am married to Terry and we have a Burstner Megavan that we bought at a show we had gone to buy a sat dish. We have done France for the last 3 years but as we have a 10 month old labradoodle we are doing Scotland this year, l dont want to leave him, ah. We have a 7 year old pyrenean x girl but she is very lazy and loves going to the kennels, because she knows it means no walking. The van has been great for me, after surfing down the stairs with the ironing board, extreme sports dont try this !! l have a spinal injury, having the van means we can go out for the day , l can have a rest and go out again later. Look forward to reading all the tips on here
Dawn

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
Hi Dawn and Terry

Welcome to the mad house :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feel free to ask any question, they will NEVER be stupid, and someone will have an answer for you.

I too tried surfing down some stairs, on my back, luckily I was born with a spinal defect so no damage done (unless you count the underwear):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Dawn and Terry.

Welcome to MH Fun.

Don't be surprised at the lack of welcomes, we are not standoffish it's just that you have caught us on a day when about 75 vans are off to a meet at the Newark show, and most are on their way there.

Best of luck.

Dave .:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Dawn, welcome to Motorhome fun, good to have you aboard, as Desco has said, lots of our members of to the Newark show so quieter than usual, a good time to have a look around all the different forums.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome what part of Scotland you planning on doing and if need any help feel free to ask

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi Dawn & Terry
You've come to the right site here, you'll be in good company, there appears to be more dog lovers than motor home owners:thumb::thumb:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Scotland - beautiful country......., so many beautiful places to visit...

:welcome:...... Have fun...

OP
OP
M

megburst

Free Member
Mar 25, 2011
lincs
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
4 years many years caravanning
Hi and welcome what part of Scotland you planning on doing and if need any help feel free to ask

We are planning on going up towards Loch Lomond, then to the Cairngorms, Culloden, back down to Oban finishing off in Dumfries and Galloway. These are the places we think we will go but if we like the look of some where else then we can just change our mind, the joys of a motor home
Dawn

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi Dawn & Terry :flyingwelcome::bigsmile:on't be shy join in the posts the more the merrier.

All the best Rick & Rosie

gypsylady

Free Member
Jun 24, 2008
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Happy One
Exp
Since 2005
Scotland

We are planning on going up towards Loch Lomond, then to the Cairngorms, Culloden, back down to Oban finishing off in Dumfries and Galloway. These are the places we think we will go but if we like the look of some where else then we can just change our mind, the joys of a motor home
Dawn

Welcome to the 'FUN' site.

Just watch out for the 'no camping' rules on the east side of Loch Lomond. :Angry:

I think there is a thread somewhere on this site...... I'm sure someone will clarify :=)

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
welcome

hi there dawn and terry and a very warm welcome to MHF.enjoy your time here:thumb::welcomefunster:regards brian jo and josh

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back