Free Member
Sep 19, 2017
Skegness
Funster No
MH
Looking for our first MH
Exp
We are a newbie
Hi all, just a quick post to introduce ourselves, I'm Amanda & my hubby is Flash (Pete), we are totally new to the motorhome life, although not new to caravans as we live in a static willerby vogue 42foot x13 foot in Skegness, if any of you are in Skegness please feel free to message me & catch up we would love to make good friends in the motorhome community.
Although we don't have a motorhome at the moment we are looking for one that we are happy with, we have been to Brownhills in Newark today to look & a few others to look around, seen a lovely one but are going to have a good look around & not jump straight into it, all advice & help from you all is very much appreciated.
Speak soon Amanda & Flash xx

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
Hi, good luck with the search. Try to sit down and consider how you want to live in the van. We decided we wanted fixed bed and started with a 6.5m van. Now on third van have what we think is ideal for us. All had fixed beds but this has a little more living space(and big enough for family to use with the grandchildren) so now have 7.5m van. No difference to drive in my opinion. Take your time with the decision you won't regret it
Geoff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

emo

Free Member
Oct 28, 2015
Funster No
MH
Bursner lyseo
Exp
Since2015
Hi all, just a quick post to introduce ourselves, I'm Amanda & my hubby is Flash (Pete), we are totally new to the motorhome life, although not new to caravans as we live in a static willerby vogue 42foot x13 foot in Skegness, if any of you are in Skegness please feel free to message me & catch up we would love to make good friends in the motorhome community.
Although we don't have a motorhome at the moment we are looking for one that we are happy with, we have been to Brownhills in Newark today to look & a few others to look around, seen a lovely one but are going to have a good look around & not jump straight into it, all advice & help from you all is very much appreciated.
Speak soon Amanda & Flash xx
I

emo

Free Member
Oct 28, 2015
Funster No
MH
Bursner lyseo
Exp
Since2015
Hi welcome thought I would have a look to find you both after our conversation yesterday

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Amanda Jane Bowman

Amanda Jane Bowman

Free Member
Sep 19, 2017
Skegness
Funster No
MH
Looking for our first MH
Exp
We are a newbie
Hey yeah all on & learning daily, we are going to the end of season show at Lincoln show ground on Friday can't wait really looking forward to it xx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back