Free Member
Jun 14, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Hi everyone

We (Ken and Sue) have just bought our first MH, a Burstner Nexxo T660. We've been away for a few nights and are really enjoying ourselves - and finding out how to make everything work!
We bought the MH on impulse, having driven past the Broadlands show and uttered those fatal words "let's just have a quick look". We actually bought a VW T5 Camper (both my sister and her husband, and my brother, his wife and 7 year old, have Campers and said they were absolutely ideal for comfortable stays.) One night in it and we swapped it for the Burstner.
So we'd never actually slept in a MH before buying one;I last slept in a caravan 40 years ago and Ken has always been an ensuite kinda guy.... Not recommended, but seems to have worked out OK.
We're going to the Malvern show, booked before we joined you Funsters, so we won't be parked near you - but we'll come over and say hi (and have a beer or two?)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welc:Hello welcome to fun, come over to the Funster Marque one evening get a idea what goes on at a a FUN meet,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
Hi and welcome to fun see you at Malvern I'm in chandlersford hants any where near you

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome.

D

DM14742

Deleted User
Not far from our Funster friends at Holbury (Pat & Trish) pat1951. They are going to Malvern.
welcome from us.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi Funsters, I too hail from Hale in Hampshire's New Forest, tother side of Cadnam to you. Welcome

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back