Rally Chat *****NEWBIES ***** Come and join in on a Rally - this one is ideal ! 🙂 (1 Viewer)

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
We have so many new members and lots of you who have a Campervan or Motorhome for the first time. We have a new rally which is ideal for you to meet other like minded people and to pick their brains.
Some tutorials could be organised for example “What to do with the water system in the winter”, “What to put in the toilet cassette” - who doesn’t love a good toilet discussion! 😊 :ROFLMAO:

This is an easy to get to location, near Junction 18 of the M4 (the Bath turning).
It is in July and children and dogs are welcome.

This is a laid back, simple friendly Funster CL owned by Funsters Quackers , who are themselves newbies to running a CL, setting it up in lockdown last year.
58E822B8-1196-48CF-81D4-8AE1C389B72E.jpeg

Not only that but we have a newbie volunteer Rally Marshal organising it Clivefog.
So why not think about coming along and having a lovely relaxing weekend in the Cotswolds, the site is on the Cotswold Way path
61B2613D-F737-4961-B1AF-0902282C8262.jpeg

Here is the link to the thread to sign up.
Do have a look - there might be cake !

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
I joined my first rally here a few weeks ago. Not sure what to expect as I expect all of you who have not been before, welcomed by a group of Funsters, started as a 1st timer Billy no mates and came away with new friends.
Give it a go, dip your toe in the water and see if it is for you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back