Oct 27, 2008
Midlands
Funster No
MH
R-Vision RV
Exp
seven
Hello Everyone,
I have just joined, My name is Mark and my wife is Sam. We have owned several motorhomes including a Damon Intruder about two years ago. We are just looking to buy another rv and have come accross an R-vision Trail-lite 27ft with slide out. It's a 2004 and we have been offered it for £28,000, is this a bargain?
It sounds good to me although I am no expert. Also it has an A&E awning but we would like a privacy room, what would be the best way to go about this?

Many Thanks

Mark & Sam

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Sawbo,

Its difficult to say whether something is a good deal especially without seeing it. At the moment it is a buyers market so there are some fantastic deals to be had.

A good place to start with your research is Ebay they normally have tons of RVs for sale, don't look at the prices they are advertised for, do a search for completed listings, (you need to be a member to do that) This way you will find what they actually sold for...

<RVs for sale on EBAY>

Meanwhile Welcome to the fun:thumb::thumb:

M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Welcome

Hi Sawbo and Sam,

Don't know anything that would help with your new RV purchase but from 1 newbie to another, Welcome to Motorhome Fun.

Best Regards,

Mark & Sue.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back