Torremontessori

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Motor home
Exp
Hi just thought I would say hello. My partner and I bought our motor home a year ago now and we have loved every minute and go away in it when ever we can. We enjoy going to the BSB and WSB meets and have just come back in the summer from France where we had a fab time and now planning our Christmas get away. So if any one has any suggestions they will be greatly received SPAIN ? FRANCE ? OR ENGLAND ? where to go that is the question !

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and Welcome to Motorhome Fun , funsters are meeting up for Purtugal / Morocco and Spain have a look under rallies and meets see if anything takes your fancy.:flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 1, 2011
Redcar
Funster No
MH
Hymer C. Class
Exp
26 yrs
Hi,
Welcome to the 'Fold' you will find a friendly helpfull ' Fun family'
Don't be afraid to ask for help! Its all here for you.
Best Regards Mac

OP
OP
T

Torremontessori

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Motor home
Exp
If you've got the time Spain seems the obvious one. Or look at the Morocco 2014 thread.

Have you done WSB Monza ? A mind blowing experience.

Hi Brian, no we haven't my partner been a fan for many years of WSB , I am a rookie but we hope to do more , I would have liked the Morocco trip but only got just over 2 weeks off work for Christmas but really thinking about Spain Just not sure on the best and quickest route I know the ferries don't run in December from Santander.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back