PixieBoo

Free Member
Jan 27, 2011
Scarborough
Funster No
MH
not bought yet
Exp
I'm a newbie but have tented it for years!
Hi everyone
I am new here so thought I'd say HELLO ! Well, I'm not sure what to say really - I am a 30yr old, newly single woman who is about to buy her first camper and set off on a life changing adventure ! I have been tenting at Festivals for years and am used to outdoor living, but only for a few weeks at a time ... I have been researching, and I am thinking of a combination of 'stealth' camping and official sites, maybe starting at France then Spain... I am only planning on spending about £3000 on a van and planning on going alone! Any advise for a newbie??
Pixie x

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Pixieboo, welcome to Motorhome Fun :welcomefunster: I am sure you will get lots advice just ask away, and good luck with your travels.

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there pixie and a very warm welcome to MHF,your in the right place here to get all your motorhome questions answered,just fire away:thumb: regards brian jo and josh:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Hello and welcome!

There are a few solo travellers on this site, and I'm sure there will be advice on hand,

S:thumb:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi PixieBoo :flyingwelcome:

Good Luck with your Venture your questions will be answered on here.

All the best Rick.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi everyone
I am new here so thought I'd say HELLO ! Well, I'm not sure what to say really - I am a 30yr old, newly single woman who is about to buy her first camper and set off on a life changing adventure ! I have been tenting at Festivals for years and am used to outdoor living, but only for a few weeks at a time ... I have been researching, and I am thinking of a combination of 'stealth' camping and official sites, maybe starting at France then Spain... I am only planning on spending about £3000 on a van and planning on going alone! Any advise for a newbie??
Pixie x

Hi Pixie...nice to say hello and welcome to a fellow East Yorkshire tike.. having moved from Bridlington to France...you will love France with the Aires.....:thumb:

Mel

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Pixie, your heading in the right direction we go to France at the end of May for 6 weeks, its a great country to visit with so many places to stay. :Smile:

Good luck with your new adventure. :thumb: Bob and Jane.
:flyingwelcome:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back