Newbie (1 Viewer)

Mariek

Free Member
Aug 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
Ci Cipro 55
Hi,
I’ve recently purchased a CI Cipro 55. Fully serviced and working. But I can’t get the main light to come on. I’ve changed the bulb. I called the garage I bought from and they can’t remember. There’s nothing in the manual and there’s isn’t a switch on the side so I assume it should just come on when the other lights do. I’m faced with driving it back to the garage for them to find out and show me, it’s a hour away.
Any clues? Thanks so much in advance. I’m sure I’m just being thick, but I’ve managed Tom work out most other things.

OP
OP
Mariek

Mariek

Free Member
Aug 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
Ci Cipro 55
I haven’t tbh, because I wouldn’t know what a blown fuse looks like

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 12, 2020
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Accordo 120
Exp
Sept 2019
:hi2: w2f:cheers: Try searching Google for pictures of "blown" car (auto) fuses to see the difference between good and bad. Also buy a cheap electrical multimeter, it is a useful devise to test the fuses as not all blown fuses can be seen with the mk1 eyeball. Good luck.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Welcome! Yes, sounds like a fuse issue (hopefully!) so should be easy to cure….. (y)

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands. 👍

On the subject of checking fuses I have replaced all mine (car and van) with LED versions of same. If one should blow it lights up and can be seen immediately with playing 'hunt the fuse'. 👍 They are available in Halfords etc. but cheaper on eBay.

Wyn

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Sun Whatsapp Status GIF by good-morning

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Welcome

Please do not take this as a rude response.

But if you are going to be touring in a motorhome, you will certainly need to know what a blown fuse looks like and where they are located and what purpose they serve.

Motorhoming can be a long, hard and steep learning curve even for us that are technically minded.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back