Free Member
Sep 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Don't own yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi all
Just thought I would introduce myself as a newbie, I have not purchased a motorhome yet but I have made a few enquiries.
I have had a couple of replies and some people must think I have just fell off a christmas tree, I have been asked to deposit the funds in x bank and they will deliver the motorhome
Has anyone else had issues with scammers.
Still looking and staying alert.
Paul

iceni

Free Member
Dec 3, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Lowline Coachbuilt
Exp
27yrs
Welcome dont part with cash till you have seen the van and no meeting on motorway services or the like as I know people have done. Ask us first for any advice you need

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hi Ozpants,........these scams are well reported, had a couple respond in same vein from adverts answered via Friday ad, when I was looking for an A class..........

Upvote 0

Kent. Monkey

Free Member
Sep 30, 2014
Halling kent
Funster No
MH
Low profile 2 berth
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi everyone joined last night just like to say hello.ibought my first motorhome in June and love everything about motorhoming so far.

Upvote 0

Simon

Free Member
Aug 29, 2014
Ramsgate, Kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 600
Exp
First year under our belt!
'ello! We're (P plate) newbies too. I can only add to the "Don't give 'em yer money!" replies, and say hello and welcome. Lots of lovely people welcomed me and helped a lot, and still are. I heartily recommend paying the subs and joining properly; the advice will save you more money.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
Welcome aboard and keep that anti scam radar on at all times. Most MH folk are straight and true however there are a few scammers out there.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back