Nov 21, 2011
Spamalot
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 75
Exp
To Long..
.. But not new to motorhomes..

My names Mike, I work for a family owned and run company called spammers-r-us in Spamshire, South Wales (Hello to any customers of ours on here :thumb: )

Our aim as a company is to try and help out with any problems that anyone may have! We have a both full dealer and manufacturer trained technicians (Hoping not to step on anyone toes if already helping out on here)

So please feel free to ask away and questions and we'll do our best to get back to you within 24 hours.

I'll also try to get onto here to answer any querys that i feel we can help on!

:Cool:

OP
OP
V

Vanplus

Banned
Nov 21, 2011
Spamalot
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 75
Exp
To Long..
I would suggest using the motorhome more of course treacle!

That almost always solves most problems :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
I can't find a buyer for my Koi fish and now they are gettin paranoid and think nobody luvs them! How can I help them understand it's not them...

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Thanks.

I don't think my wife loves me.

What should I do?

I haven't met you yet Treacle but I can understand her point of view. Daddy's Rugby must drive her right round the bend, as I recall she thinks you are the most irrational or intolerant (was it) man she'd ever met, wouldn't have guessed it from you posts during the World Cup.................much.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I can't find a buyer for my Koi fish and now they are gettin paranoid and think nobody luvs them! How can I help them understand it's not them...

Now I reckon you are probably trying to get too high a price for your Koi, now what's happened is the Koi hasn't had any punters and they're feeling cheap and undervalued.

Try offering free to good home or failing that take them down the local Chinese for a couple of Quid,

......................Jeeeez I should have been an agony aunt.......:Doh:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Dear Vanplus

We're getting a squeak in the motorhome!!!!:winky: It's not anything in particular that's causing it:Blush:, well it's from the floor area between the sink and the cooker funnily enough! And no, it's definitely not coming from the bed............:Blush::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We've had the van from new, it's only 10 months old, so can't understand why the floor should suddenly start to squeak over the past couple of weeks:Angry:
Any advice would be much appreciated......thanks!

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
well i seen the post and thought it was one off them Kamikaze posts yip it was :Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back