Oct 29, 2021
North Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 03
Exp
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for letting me join.

My wife and I are new to motorhoming this year. We bought our first motorhome in August 2021, a Chausson Best of 03, 2014. It's a lovely motorhome, but having used it a few times we have realised the layout is not for us, so we are looking to sell/part exchange for an Autocruise or a Bessacarr with more of a social area.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Welcome..
Finding the layout and features you like can take a few tries.. When we started I bought 3 vans in 18 months, upgrading each time.
Final one ended up being a brand new one and a layout style we kept for the next 15+ years and several vans. (y)

OP
OP
ShuggyBear

ShuggyBear

Free Member
Oct 29, 2021
North Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 03
Exp
Welcome..
Finding the layout and features you like can take a few tries.. When we started I bought 3 vans in 18 months, upgrading each time.
Final one ended up being a brand new one and a layout style we kept for the next 15+ years and several vans. (y)
Think my wife would divorce me if I changed vans another two times in the next 18 months :LOL:

Seen a couple of vans we like, but no real interest in ours at the moment, probably the wrong time of year to sell I guess? So we're going to phone the dealers tomorrow to see what they will offer on part exchange. Really hope we don't lose too much otherwise we will stick with what we have until we get an offer privately.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Welcome from Ciren! (y)
We’re on our third ‘van - bought in 2019 - the first was in 2015, and the second a year later - all down to layout! ;)

Sep 10, 2019
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer camp c546
Exp
Since 2019
Hi and welcome 😀..yes layout ...price...storage..payload..all the sensible questions before you buy :roflmto: ...we at present 🤞 🤞 have been lucky, what sometimes suits us and our lifestyle at that time, maybe in our future, may not..but good luck with your next MH...or like you said, keep until you are happy with what suits you in the future.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back